• Re: o_O

Originally posted by crono
    requesting a pick with :

short,medium,tall male hume
    and
    short,medium,tall male elvaan

i need to compare what they all look like :dead:

PLZ!! TNX!!!

I was going to ask that same question for female elves but decided not to (I thought it would be to much trouble).

Anyway, Sheila or Kirie if you happen to see this would you mind telling me if your elfs are tall or medium? I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

• can someone plz answer ......why canĀ“t i see the pictures?
      plz!! thx!!!
      Gaara - blm61
      Keffy - thf73

Comment

• the reason you can't see the pics is because this site recently moved to a different server and lost all "attachments." and the pics that were posted on here were attachment type therefore they all bai bai

Comment

• OMG!!!!!! Ok then they all have to attach them again?
          btw thx for answering
          Gaara - blm61
          Keffy - thf73

Comment

• i dont think people will re attach thier pics, i think they should just post new ones for new requests.
            I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• the problem with that is, whenever you request a pic, ppl tell you to search because its been posted before, but the attachments dont work anymore.

_[c r o n o]__//-- Midgardsormr: 75PLD-active | Cactuar: 52PLD-deleted

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cronoh

Comment

• Everyone shutup and just let him post the pictures, everytime I check this thread its like one more page of non-attachments. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comment

• ok........................ i think u went a lil overboard with the angry faces. i think one would have gotten a point.
                  I never knew that after playiung for many mmorpgs, that i would actually miss one so badly... ffxi owns, and i hope it forgives me for leaving.. but i am back!

Comment

• Nice pics..... ^_^;;
                    Gaara - blm61
                    Keffy - thf73

Comment

• Very nice, oh and Crono nice sig

Comment

• have any1 seen a tarutaru with the job as a beastmaster? hmmm or is it beasttamer?
                        Gaara - blm61
                        Keffy - thf73

Comment

• i really hate to nag but search function people lol http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...&threadid=2706 towards the bottom of the page.

Comment

• EDIT: Removed by lieb39. No swearing / flaming.

Comment

• well now you should apoligise about this post, calm down! whats your request? ill try to help ya out.

Comment

• My avatar please. It is 1b I think, sorry about the constant swearing.

Comment

Working...
                                X