This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One step closer to..

one step closer to FFXI on a psp! j/k i got a web browser working though, so here's ffxionline.com as viewed on a psp (sorry for the low quality, lighting is crap in here at 1 am)
    Attached Files

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
    Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
    Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Re: One step closer to..

Wouldn't it be something if we could play FFXI on the PSP. Think of the possibilities...

Comment

Oh boy. Think of how garbage the PS2's graphics are XD. but who knows. Maybe they'll put FFXI on some sort of rewritable thingamajig and some dohicky interacts with the 1g memory stick required to play. . .

Who knows!? It's about 0% possible with the way the PSP is, but we can still dream

I'm concerned about updates tho. . .

(oh nice title btw. I'm a huge LP fan, so I thought this was an LP reference >.> very slick. )
      The Tao of Ren
      FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
      Originally posted by Kaeko
      As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

nice Keyura! running the 2.0 update I see.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
          nice Keyura! running the 2.0 update I see.
          updates? you have got to be kidding me :D thats a nice jp program anyone want better screenshots? its light now o_O

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)

Comment

how do you go on the internet with PSP? im getting one soon
            In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
            And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
            Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
            Yeah, It’s true.
            It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Originally posted by Impaction
              Wouldn't it be something if we could play FFXI on the PSP. Think of the possibilities...
              Oh good lord no. I would never get anything done!

You need version 2.0, has a web browser built in. There are some fan made browsers for 1.0 and 1.5 also.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                Oh good lord no. I would never get anything done!

You need version 2.0, has a web browser built in. There are some fan made browsers for 1.0 and 1.5 also.
                yes 2.0 does have a browser built int, but its jp onry at this point. this a 1.5 browser. and i'll post some more screenshots :D
                Attached Files

Comment

So, in order to go on the internet, you need the JP onry one?
                  In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                  And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                  Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                  Yeah, It’s true.
                  It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy
                    So, in order to go on the internet, you need the JP onry one?
                    pay me some gil on here an send me a pm and i'll send u the program

Comment

do you just update it like what you do normally for 2.0? cause my PSP made in japan cause i bought it there during my winter break

Take The quiz yourself!

(' ω ` *)

Comment

any anwser at all?

Take The quiz yourself!

(' ω ` *)

Comment

well, u can do one of two things. 1) get this program and keep version 1.50, or 2) get version 2.0 update and not be able to use any other hacks thus far

Comment

Hmm ... first post ... I'd like to get this program as well ... mmm ... yahoogames on the go!

Sky - KaBoom || Dynamis - MagicalTwilight || Social - Perseverance

Comment

Originally posted by Aygen
                              Hmm ... first post ... I'd like to get this program as well ... mmm ... yahoogames on the go!
                              the problem is, you can't run java applets off it, unless the NA 2.0 has that support, i doubt we'll get that kind of support. i'm also interested if it has iframes support, my little jp program doesnt so i can't go on FFXIonline chat ; ;

Comment

Working...
                              X