Originally posted by Corin Gedaliah
Well, I do agree that this topic's been beaten to death, so I won't continue in derailing this thread :/. I just have one final question.
Why is just calling them "idiots" too hard for people to handle?
Well, I do agree that this topic's been beaten to death, so I won't continue in derailing this thread :/. I just have one final question.
Why is just calling them "idiots" too hard for people to handle?
Just the way, "lol" isn't cool anymore, and you have to say, "orz," or "w" to be cool, because if you don't... you're a "uncouth pig." ...At least that's what this one kid said to me.


, also, a JP WAR I partied with in Valk while leveling a job for fun was using a mix between leather, brass, and scale and used a 2 hand sword. Oh the irony. (he got us all killed by the way, he never provoked). 
Noda was only using the term ever EN player i know uses.


Comment