Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking signature requests!

Hello one and all!

I'm taking signature requests! I love making signatures because it's fun and easy...most of the time anyway. I only have these simple rules...

Rules
    1) It MUST be a signature of Final Fantasy XI character(s).
    2) If you have a certain picture you would like to use then please post it here.
    3) I DO NOT play FFXI right now so I can't go ingame and get a screenshot for you...HOWEVER, if it is a screenshot of a character then I can get a picture of that WITH any armor/weapon of your choice...just give me the name of it.
    4) Is there a certain quote or saying you want in your signature? Post it here and I will add it.

I'm not really sure what else I want to put...just remember I can get a screenshot of any person, with any weapon and armor, at any angle...
    sigpic

Re: Taking signature requests!

Can you possibly post some samples of the previous work that you've done? I'm interested in what your style is.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Oh but of course...

This is a banner I made for an old clan I was in
      http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/66/bannercopyla1.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5...ghcopy2wb2.jpg <- I do have another version of this. The background is inverted...I wasn't sure which one to use to show off Edit: Also may be inappropriate for younger people...

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6...sigcopyma5.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...sigcopyyr1.jpg <- May be inappropriate to young people!
      http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1706/60275550ex1.jpg <- Same with this!

ALSO, these signatures may not be the right sizes for THIS forum...they have been made for other forums.

Edit2: And this is mostly old stuff...I really don't have anything new, except for my signature.
      Last edited by slayerneko; 05-25-2008, 04:37 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

hey your style is nice, this is an old request that could not be fulfilled, hopefully you are still doing this.

Char1

Face: 2-A (black hair)
        Head: Valor Coronet
        Body: Valor Surcoat
        Hands: Valor Gauntlets
        Legs: Valor Breeches
        Feet: Valor Leggings
        Weapon: anything that looks nice sword/shield 2h
        Job: Paladin

Char2

Face: Elvaan 7a (blonde, mop)
        Head: Chaos Burgeonet
        Body: Chaos Cuirass
        Hands: Chaos Gauntlets
        Legs: Chaos Flanchard
        Feet: Chaos Sollerets
        Weapon: Vassago's/Demonslicer/DeathScythe model
        Job: Dark Knight

if you could do both chars in one i would appreciate it. Char2 is my brother he used to play and im hoping for a type of past-present/future, dark-light thing; otherwise just the paladin would be great.

i dont really have a quote but maybe my char's name would be nice "yeyo"

Thanks in advance
        Signature by Fallenintoshadows

Comment

I would be honored if you would create one for Raeyia

Click image for larger version

Name:	RAEYIA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1474079

Can you see the attachment? My only request is to change her eyes to green.
          thanks!
          Raeyia- fairy server

Comment

I am not sure if you are still taking requests, but I am actually not picky at all, just want something cool. I am a Taru M, with the Blonde low ponytail. I have BLM RDM THF COR SAM WAR BRD SCH DNC BLU WHM SMN RNG as jobs, and I don't know if there is some way to incorporate all of them into something cool, but I'm totally flexible. If you can get them all, which I can honestly see why lol, I think my top ones are SCH COR BLU THF WAR BLM RDM and SMN. Ok I know that didn't really narrow it down much >.< but like I said I am good for whatever, I just want something really nice and I have faith that you are excellent in your work ^_^. My name is Pyagonrogon too, or you can shorten it to Pya. Thanks!!

Comment

Can you do one for my Elvaan? I put an old (really, really old @.@) picture of him in an attachment. I'd like the following if you can;

Job: PLD

Weapons: Excalibur and General's Shield
              Head: Valhalla Helm
              Body: Valhalla Breastplate
              Hands: Koenig Handschuhs
              Legs: Koenig Diechlings
              Feet: Koenig Schuhs

I can't really decide between Valor or Koenig gear for the last 3 pieces; both are nice and both have that White and Gold look that I somehow koenig seems more sleek though...

As far as a setting goes, think you could stick me in Past San d'Oria alongside our generals? If that's too much of a stretch (I'll try to get screenies if it helps X.x) I'll settle for a shot in sky since it's my favorite place to hang out in the game (I HATE Sky as an event but the zone itself is so damned beautiful)
              Attached Files
              sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Face: Hume 3b
                Head: Magus Keffiyeh
                Body: Magus Jubbah
                Hands: Magus Bazubands
                Legs: Magus Shalwar
                Feet: Magus Charuqs
                Weapon: Dual Wielding a Singh Kilij and Leech Scimitar or in the casting position. either is fine with me

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

You know Mal, I looked in the viewer for that elvaan general and I couldn't find him....or any of them. I looked at some pics on the net and none of the npcs in it look like him. So I wonder if its me and he is in there and I'm blind as an old bat or if the model isn't in the viewer.
                  Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-31-2008, 08:16 AM.
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

kk, So you thin you could make one for me? I am A Blue Mage Elvann with the long dark hair.

I would like the gear to be the full Magus set (AF) and the weapons to be Adaman Kilijs.

If possible I would like to have him /nin with weapons drawn and somehow incorporate the San D'orian flag.

My name somewhere on there.

If you could do this for me I would be forever in you debt. Thank you
                    Last edited by Bladestruck; 09-12-2008, 11:53 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Is your in game name Bladestruck?
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

Well I haven't seen Slayerneko respond to any requests so here is a quickie for you:

Comment

......... <<< thats what I said when I saw it.........Speechless. Thanks alot, its amazing. I am so recomending this to my friends.

Comment

Wow TGM... that is actually really reeeally good. :O wish i had one >.>;
                              Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

Working...
                              X