X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attimus
    replied
    Re: Taking signature requests!

Ok no problem well if you do have the time please could you make it thank you.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Unfortunately, Slayerneko stopped making signatures quite a while ago. I felt sorry for people and stepped in and made a few when I had time. This being the holiday season, I have absolutely no time to work on any signatures. It's possible someone else could step up and help you out but with the season its unlikely. I'll check back in 10 days or so and if you still need them I could possibly work on them then. Again, so sorry, but I'm absolutely swamped.

Leave a comment:

• Attimus
    replied

Hello Slayerneko My son and I started a new charater's on Odin I would like if you could make a sig for me. Here is what I would like (Both Galka's Back to Back with there helm off.) But if you have a better way to make the sig much better then all means do so. And our quote (The dreamers are the saviors of the world.) You pick the back ground ok thank you.

Name: Serpico Elite
    Race: Galka B8
    Job: Dark Knight
    Armor: Dark Knight AF+1

Name:King Galka
    Race: Galka A8
    Job: Dragoon
    Armor: Dragoon AF+1

Leave a comment:

• Guren
    replied

If this topic is still doing requests, mine isn't that difficult.

A male Tarutaru with full PUP relic on, their new M. Weapon, and with all (Or just a HD Harlequin) of the automaton's around the PUP.

Character name: Nagasaki (If possible, make it says "Pulling the strings from afar... Nagasaki" Have -Pulling the strings from afar...- on the top left and -Nagasaki- on the bottom right, with the animation in the middle.)

Location: Preferably in Halvung area, or in just any place that looks complete badass.

If this could be done, that would absolutely amazing and would be in your debt.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Oh ok, I thought you wanted something more complex. I can work on one for you with my godson. Just PM me the details. What model your taru is, what equips and armor you want to be wearing, and anything else that matters to you. Good timing because he's visiting tomorrow. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Kazimura
    replied

thats awesome. i've tried to make one but my computer cant run paint so i cant use photoshop or model viewer so i would take screen shots of me doing wheeling thrust and try to work with that ; ; didnt work so well.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Oh an animated signature? Ya thats a lot of work. I've just done a few simple signatures. My godson is mentally handicapped so I work with him on Photoshop as therapy and he helps me out. LOL We aren't pros but its a good way to help excercise his mind.
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 12-19-2008, 11:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kazimura
    replied

i was trying to get a taru drg doing wheeling thrust with the wyvern next to it, and i've been trying to work it out but cant do it.

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

What type of signature are you looking for?

Leave a comment:

• Kazimura
    replied

i love you too

Leave a comment:

• KoukiRyu
    replied

Way to necro it up Kazi, join up and ask for stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Kazimura
    replied

nice sigs. is there anyone that can make a sig for me? if not thats no biggie ^.^

Leave a comment:

• cadoxangelus
    replied

Thanks again, TGM! Excellent Work for not alot of practice! Eventually when i get my new pc up and running, gonna have to bite the bullet and get Adobe photoshop, and ffxi for my pc, and hello sig makin'!

Leave a comment:

• MrMageo
    replied

can I do some shoping in the demo or is it just a movie type thing?

edit- oh nvm you gave me a link i totally did not even comprehend it as one

Leave a comment:

• TheGrandMom
    replied

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

This is only a demo. You must pay for the full version of it and its aronnd $800. There are cheaper versions also, some around $100.

If you mean pirated, yes there are but I do NOT advise doing that. Many times there is spyware/trojans/etc embedded in the download and besides that...it's illegal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X