Everyones' dream sketch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Everyones' dream sketch

Ah. Figures. Illud est it is from here on in.

In fact, I'll change all my posts I see with the error right now.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

So what does ipso ergo mean?
      Originally posted by Ellipses
      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
      Originally posted by MCLV
      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
      More Sig:

Comment

My Latin is so rusty but ergo means "therefore or hence" I believe. Ipso means "by that act" or something like that. I'm sure someone has a Latin dictionary up on the net somewhere and I'd check it out for you but its this old lady's bedtime. LOL It's 1:30am; ergo it's off to bed I go!
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I like it~ Although as YM stated it does look like one caught the other by surprise rather than a total accident...

*fast forwards image in head* /drool

Comment

I'll try to post more soon... I has no scanner now here and have no access to my new stuff >_<;

well anyway... BIKKEBAKKE!!!! what it is B
            "We go through our whole lives thinking we want answers. Really, all we want is company, the presence of the people we love." ~d. duchovny

Comment

How do you know that Mithra don't have some messed up genetalia? I'd like to think Taru's have tripods going on though, if I do say so myself.

Comment

This thread started out as 2 girls kissing and went weird somewhere down the line but in the end good sketch ^^

Comment

Working...
                X