Everyones' dream sketch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyones' dream sketch

Yeah.. its been a while sence ive been on so i thought i'd leave another sketch. here you go!!!
    Attached Files
    "We go through our whole lives thinking we want answers. Really, all we want is company, the presence of the people we love." ~d. duchovny

Re: Everyones' dream sketch

That is not my dream.

Comment

LOl lesbo mithras.

well if your into furrys..... I will not judge as everyone has trheir own fantasies, I would much prfer joining 2 real female lesbians.

Comment

@ Jarre:

Every time I see somebody associate Mirthas and furries I get a little bothered. Thing is, the whole catgirl concept is so wide-spread (especially among the Japanese), I don't think the concepts are really all that much the same. It's like, Kemono = furry, Kemonomimi = human + animal attributes ~ Mithra.

What further bothers me is your subsequent attitude following your jumped conclusion of the OP being "into furrys." But I suppose at this point I can only let off a sigh. It's not worth a big deal.
        Originally posted by Armando
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Mithra aren't furry. Calling Mithra furry is like calling your friend a zoophile because his girlfriend is human (remember, we're animals too.)

Comment

Oh, come on. If you're going for the typical straight guy fantasy here, the one with her eyes open should be looking at the viewer. You know, with that "We're not really lesbians, we just haven't had you yet, big guy" look.
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
            . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
              Oh, come on. If you're going for the stereotypical straight guy fantasy here,
              fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                fixed.
                The only thing better than one woman are two women, three women, and five women, in that order from better to betterest.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                  fixed.
                  All my typings are in stereo.
                  Ellipses on Fenrir
                  There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                  . . .

Comment

i was going for the more accidental slip.... the kind that takes alot of character development to explain. ^-^... thus the surprised, im not sure what just happened look.
                    "We go through our whole lives thinking we want answers. Really, all we want is company, the presence of the people we love." ~d. duchovny

Comment

I can almost see the "accidental slip" look, except it seems more like "the one with her eyes closed caught the other one by surprise." Though the eyelids definitely need to be higher for that, and some more blush probably wouldn't hurt, either.

If you want an "accidental slip" thing, you're going to want to make it look accidental on both parties, illud est apply the above to the other mithra as well: she looks like she's enjoying it far too much too have done it on accident; whether she was just messing around with the first mithra, or she really does rub that way is still kind of obscure from the pic (ambiguous, even), but that's not really the point.
                      Last edited by Yellow Mage; 02-23-2008, 07:54 PM. Reason: see below
                      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.

Comment

YM, are you sure you know what ipso ergo means?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                          YM, are you sure you know what ipso ergo means?
                          Probably not, but it sounds a lot cooler than "i.e." Especially since I use Firefox.

(Just for you, I'll look it up anyway, to be sure I'm using it right.)

EDIT: Google has failed me. I just use it as a fancy-sounding "as in" (it's sort of become a habit). If I'm using it wrong, feel free to correct me.

In my above post, I was using like "as in apply the changes I recommended for that mithra and use it for the other one, as well." But, that was probably wrong.

Ah well. It's late. Should really be getting to bed, anyways.
                          Last edited by Yellow Mage; 02-23-2008, 07:51 PM.
                          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

Comment

i.e. doesn't stand for "Ipso Ergo" it stands for id (or illud) est.

Comment

"I.e." is "illud est," not "ipso ergo." It means "that is."

Damn you, SmartyPants McQuickKeys.
                              Ellipses on Fenrir
                              . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X