X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Sig

thanks guys
    also checked out ur deviantart stuff feba,
    all i learnt from that, is that you like central swirly things that confuse musenkos eyes.

Every time i see your shoe does not go on head sig it makes me smile lol and reminds me of how we all still treat taru like children and force them to dance

Comment

too much free time on my hands got me a little bored an didnt feel too much like FFXI so made another sig, this one inspired mainly by my linkshells name

here it is, let me know what u think had to put it above my sig as it wouldnt let me post urls lol

Comment

It's not bad, doesn't have as much quality to it as your previous sigs though. Try to give it more contrast, like make your character stand out more. Like your character's right arm blends into Cid. There are some signatures towards the top of my gallery.

Comment

kk well tried linkin the arms an stuff but didnt like how it looked at all, so totally scrapped humans and jus chucked a load of fenrir and a houd on the sig lol, used the same background because i like it, still not satisfied with how it looks but tired an gona leave it for a while lol

any suggestions again lol

Comment

anyone ...... ?

Comment

If you're referring to the one on top, I don't like it. It's ugly. That said, I prefer simplicity, so I'm not exactly unbiased here.

Comment

thanks Mr Murphie
                will go make some alterations

Comment

Well, my criticism wasn't exactly constructive. To be more specific, I hate multiple iterations of things (in this case Fenrir), and I hate busy backgrounds. The combination of the two is a bit too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X