Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Sig

Heya got bored and decided to make a sig,
    i made it in fireworks not sure if it any good some creative critisim would be appreciated.

Also im not sure why i put geyser liz on there it jus appeared and stayed there lol.
    Thanks folks

Re: First Sig

what no joyeuse >.> looks good that liz looks a little off
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

I like the enfire effect.

But yah that lizard looks like he's about to {Sneak Attack} your head. XD
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

general style is good, picture on the left and the lizard look out of place though.

Comment

looks like your trying to hit yourself >.>;
          "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Heya totally scrapped that first sig i made, what you guys think of the new one
            thanks for your help.

Comment

now thats a better sig ^^

Comment

thanks lol, it seemed to work better once i had an idea of what i wanted instead of randomly chucking things into fireworks lol

thanks for the helpy

Comment

Oooh that's nice. Maybe you can take over my "job" of sig making. lol

Comment

doubt it i still dont like the way that the writing looks lol
                    i will have a fiddle with it laters

hope i dont get too frustrated and totally scrap the whole thing lol

Comment

Dude, for your "first" sig, that's awesome. The text is fine... you could have maybe put your name somewhere else so that it doesn't squish the quote, but still pretty good.

Comment

yeah the name, was the thing i was thinkin of changin most will probably make it smaller and put it in the top left corner,

also eohmer its not the first one, i made one yesterday it was a bit dodgy, but instead of makin a post sayin 2nd sig i jus put it in the same post an changed sig

Comment

Originally posted by musenko View Post
                          also eohmer its not the first one, i made one yesterday it was a bit dodgy, but instead of makin a post sayin 2nd sig i jus put it in the same post an changed sig
                          That's why I put "first" in quotes. :-\

Comment

Musen, you have a future in making sigs for other people who will barely thank you for it.

Better than the sigs i've made (feba35.deviantart.com has most of them I think), and better than Eohmer's (sorry bud).

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                              ...better than Eohmer's (sorry bud).
                              lol, it's cool. I never said I was a master at it. :-P

Comment

Working...
                              X