X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Laifierr's fanart ( '3') ~enjoy

Originally posted by cadoxangelus
    Dear all mighty Laifierr. I have a request. heh. My apoligies, as i can see your already swamped. if you have time after all these requests could you possibly work on mine?
    specificis.
    Elvaan Male.Large. face same as my avatar.in full Af2 armor. doing some pose. be creative. im not picky. thank you in advance.
    Which AFv2 set do you want?

Double Post Edited:
    ooooo.... I have a Rep Power D: *doesn't know what that means... but I have one!*
    Last edited by Laifierr; 06-06-2006, 02:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I rateded you up :O
      SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

I'm amazed nobody asked for this yet, so I guess I'll request it.

Could you make a tarutaru(ruffled brown hair) blm in full AF armor with an ice staff? Maybe go the extra mile and have him riding a chocobo?
        Last edited by Mog; 06-06-2006, 03:38 PM.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

awwww i'll give you a huggle on FF
          well good luck in getting gm dave finished XD

^Sig made by Krill master or making teh siggy ^

Comment

hehe... i totally forgot that one. My main is Theif. so that... or maybe dragoon. my dream job. Either way its up to you. Theif having two daggers battle ready, and dragoon big pole arm ready to attack with the wyvern flying in attack position... i dunno. your choice.
            Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

Oh can I change my request please? I read some of the requests made and compared to their's, mine looks kinda lame, so I thought of something better

Ok here it is (gave it alot of thought):

Elvaan Male
              Face is the same as my avatar (scar on cheek)
              Equipment: Kenpogi, Tekko, Sitibaki, Kyahan (except the color is white with black trim, sorta like ying/yang)
              Weapon: Nodachi

The picture is of Ryouken, all bruised and bloody, standing amidst a war-torn battlefield (you can see axes/spears/swords sticking out of the ground, as well as beastmen corpses.) staring of into the distance, he's also holding his sword so that the blade goes over his shoulder (similar to how Mugen stands in the battlefield in the opening sequence of Samurai Champloo... if you've seen it ). In the backround you can see Bahamut towering over the horizon, standing so that he's preparing to attack Ryouken.

The caption of the pic will be : "Defeat your foes, conquer your fears, and atone for your sins. If you do that, you can do anything... even the impossible..."

Hope you'll be able to do it, took me awhile to come up with the idea

Comment

WOW, i mean, just WOW

You have heard it before but it bears repeating, you are a wonderful artist keep up the good work.

RNG67 BRD66 THF55 NIN35 WHM31 RDM35 WAR24 PLD30

Comment

Originally posted by Kikku
                  hmmm lets see blm + high lv gear = demon helm, Iquria Weskit(or Earrent Houppelands) and your face would be 3a is this ok for a suggestion ^_^? to help make your mind up

(just an idea XD you don't have to take it)
                  Mmmm... may I ask what that is????? and also... my main is WHM, I'm just using a BLM right now so that I can level it up (it does say current main lol)
                  Take The Quiz Yourself!

whaAzZUP!

Comment

your work is amazing...
                    +1 Fan in your fanlist
                    keep the good work^^

"Born to fight, trained to kill, willing to die, but never will." - Unknown Paladin

"i'm a man who will fight for your honor, i'll be the hero you're dreaming off!" - Reiyel Paladin of Asura(me)

"Live for everything, Die for nothing"-Therealblackwallstreet

You know you've been a pld too long when...
                    "You try to cover your mage when youre both waiting at home point and a Galka comes running up to get signet"

Comment

Originally posted by Laifierr
                      Tarutaru DRK in AF with Elvaan PLD in AF for DaveTheElf
                      oh joy!!! ^_______^
                      thank you!!
                      GoblinSmithy>> Surprise!!!
                      GoblinSmithy>> (( Sneak Attack )) --> Thief

And I stabbed him with everything I had.

In the ass.

Comment

Wow, it's gonna take a long time to do all that.. o.o;;
                        SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

Beautiful stuff !

Tossing in a request for my Mithra (head is the same in my avatar and sig - 5b I think?) in the Savage RSE set. I'd like her to be sitting cross-legged and typing on a laptop (sort of like the Snoopy comic strips with him at the typewriter), pondering what to write next.

Odd request, yes, but I'm itching to redesign my FFXI-blog and would love a new header graphic

A Warrior's Tale | screenshots, comics, and tales of woe

Comment

I think i forgot some details for my request. For the weapon any wooden staff will do, I'm not picky. And could you place her in a fighting pose.

Thanks a bunch!

Ceaphyre
                            My siggy

Comment

anybody know what a WHM Hume Male would look good in?

I can't decide what I want on it, luckily there is a big lineup so I have time to think =P
                              Take The Quiz Yourself!

whaAzZUP!

Comment

Breathtaking! XD I would request something, but it seems like you've got enough on your plate.

Comment

Working...
                                X