Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till you received your security token?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long till you received your security token?

Got mine last night! Mog Satchel ftmfw!
    | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
    2/5 WAR +2
    Farsha(85)

Comment

works for me......
      seo services
      backlinks
      pagerank
      search engine rankings
      google seo
      google page rank
      texas life insurance
      texas health insurance
      houston health insurance
      austin health insurance
      affordable texas health insurance
      austin interior design texas interior design

Comment

it took my forever to get my mine. I ordered it when it first came out, received nothing two months later, then re-ordered it and it took another month.It took me 3 phone calls to SE to finally get them one to me. by that time, I had taken a break from the game and no longer had a use. When I came "out of retirement" I tried to register it, albiet not very hard, but couldn't figure it out. I gave up because I wasn't sure if once the battery runs out, am I able to play the game anymore? Or will I need to order another token? I don't want to wait another 3 months to receive another token all the while not playing the game, (and paying for it). and if I can de activate the token, and still play (essentially while I wait for another token) will all the stuff I have in my satchel be unavailable while I don't have the token? So I said screw it. I would love the extra space, I could definatly use it. I am way to crowded as it is. but with all them variables, I just didn't know what would happen.
        Shiva Server
        Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
        Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
        99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
        95<SAM>><PLD>97
        75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
        <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yavimaya View Post
          I gave up because I wasn't sure if once the battery runs out, am I able to play the game anymore? Or will I need to order another token?
          Pretty sure it says to contact SE on the Q&A page for the token. They can unlink the token from your account. However, they unlinked my token and I still can't access my account. Haven't had time to call and have them fix it though /sigh. >_>

and if I can de activate the token, and still play (essentially while I wait for another token) will all the stuff I have in my satchel be unavailable while I don't have the token?
          I'm pretty sure you can keep the satchel even after you deactivate the token.
          Last edited by Durahansolo; 04-12-2010, 11:36 AM.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
          Originally posted by Solymir
          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

lol, you cant find an hour or two to sit on the phone and wait for them idiots on the other end to not be able to help you. It only took me three phone calls or so to get a hold of someone half competent.
            Shiva Server
            Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
            Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
            99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
            95<SAM>><PLD>97
            75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
            <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

lol, you cant find an hour or two to sit on the phone and wait for them idiots on the other end to not be able to help you.
              LOL, I called on Good Friday to get them to fix my password or whatever is wrong with it, and was shocked that there were actually people working there. The only problem was that the guy I got was the only one working in the whole building and he transferred me to somebody else. Ended up leaving the house after being on hold for 25 minutes because they were going to make me late lol.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------
              "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
              "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
              Originally posted by Solymir
              What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Working...
              X