Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till you received your security token?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long till you received your security token?

I've used the 'Search' feature but didn't find anything relevant, at least in my attempts.

Ordered a few days ago, didn't expect it next day or anything, just curious how long it took you to receive it and once you get it, do you instantly have Mog Satchel access? (And satchel is same size as Mog House inventory space, right? Or Mog Locker space?

Thx, and I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, just couldn't find it
    | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
    2/5 WAR +2
    Farsha(85)

Re: How long till you received your security token?

Originally posted by Zoltar View Post
    Ordered a few days ago, didn't expect it next day or anything, just curious how long it took you to receive it and once you get it, do you instantly have Mog Satchel access? (And satchel is same size as Mog House inventory space, right? Or Mog Locker space?
    I think it may've taken 2 1/2-3 weeks to get and it was partially my fault. When I was entering the address I had it mailed to my UPS box since I assumed it would probably be mailed with a tracker or something, but it was mailed USPS if I remember right. Me not thinking, I put the wrong zip code (Used my home zipcode instead of the UPS box zip) on the thing, so when I noticed I called SE and they changed it. I got the thing about a day or two later.

P.S. I ordered mine when it came out and I'll probably have to get another one soon since the old one is lost.

If I remember right, as soon as you link the thing to your SE account, the satchel should appear.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Just a little over 2 weeks for me. Granted, I live in a remote town in the Canadian Rockies, so your results may vary. :D.

Once you register it, log out, log back in, and you should have your satchel.

Satchel size is equal to your inventory size, so it is affected by gobbiebag quests.
      Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Ah, inventory size, great! I know how to use a security token, as I use one for VPN'n at work. Is there a different login menu now or something? Most security tokens I use have a general fixed password, then you enter the token numbers at the end, which change every minute. I'm still curious how my login will work being the only thing I type in right now is my POL password since the ffxi id/pw is saved.

5/5 BST +2
        2/5 WAR +2
        Farsha(85)

Comment

You have to check "One Time Password" in playonline after you register the token to use it. I think you may also have to check "One Time Password" on the SE website you register on as well. After you enter your normal Square Enix/User password you'll also have to put in the "One Time Password" which is the number that shows up on the token.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
          Originally posted by Solymir
          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

thx Durahan, makes sense^^

5/5 BST +2
            2/5 WAR +2
            Farsha(85)

Comment

In a semi-related note: Does anyone know if you can link 1 token to two Square Enix accounts? I have one linked to my account, but I want to link it to my wife's account as well (since we really have no need for 2). I know that I can link it to multiple POL ID's, but since her POL ID is linked to her own SE account I wasn't sure if it'd work there as well. Anyone have experience with this?

Comment

4 days

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Falconreiz View Post
                  In a semi-related note: Does anyone know if you can link 1 token to two Square Enix accounts? I have one linked to my account, but I want to link it to my wife's account as well (since we really have no need for 2). I know that I can link it to multiple POL ID's, but since her POL ID is linked to her own SE account I wasn't sure if it'd work there as well. Anyone have experience with this?
                  Highly unlikely.
                  Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Falconreiz View Post
                    Nope. I tried. Not allowed. Pure suckage

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                      Well that's lame. Thanks for the info. I just ordered a second one .
                      I figured we're both going to play FFXIV (or at least try it out) and they are supposed to work on that so it's not exactly money wasted.
                      That and extra storage is one of the few things in a game I'm willing to pay extra $ for (read: I'm a loot whore)... Guild Wars' extra storage tabs comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                        actually, pretty good idea. If you could access two accounts on the same token, would present about the only real flaw in the system-- if an attacker can establish two accounts use the same token (probably not too hard using spyware), and one of the accounts is logged in to, would be easy enough for them to log in to the other one simultaneously.

Comment

Hoping to get it in the mail today...still waiting >.>

5/5 BST +2
                          2/5 WAR +2
                          Farsha(85)

Comment

I spoke to a person in my ls last night who ordered their token a couple of weeks ago, and still has not received it.

During the conversation someone mentioned that they knew another player that never received their first token, and had to wrangle with SE to get another one shipped.
                            "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Solymir View Post
                              During the conversation someone mentioned that they knew another player that never received their first token, and had to wrangle with SE to get another one shipped.
                              This has happened quite a bit. If you don't receive it in a reasonable amount of time (4-6 weeks) then you should get in touch with them and let them know it never arrived.
                              Originally posted by Feba
                              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                              Originally posted by DakAttack
                              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X