2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

1) I was gonna do a BCNM with a friends. Which BCNM 30 [or 20] would be the best one to do?

2) What would be a good item to buy from vendor and put on AH? I was thinking Thunder, Cure II, and Pickaxes. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Re: 2 questions

1- This will depend on your job setup. If you don't tell us, we can't help you.

2- This will depend on your server. These types of things tend not to last long. You'll have to see them yourself.

2b- PROTIP: Don't take from vendors and sell on AH, look for things you can buy on AH and sell to vendors... I used to have a lot of luck in the Alchemy section...

Comment

Well we can have any job combination. It's only 20/30, we can level a job if we don't have it.

And what items did you buy? And do you remember for how much?

Comment

1- Eh, if you're going to level anyway, I recommend you level to 40 and do those BCNMs, usually have much better results.

2- Like I said, those types of things don't last. Find them yourself, and do your work quickly.

Comment

BCNM20 and BCNM30 have pretty low drop rates and not-so-impressive rewards for the most part, aside from the rare one like Wings of Fury BCNM20. As Feba said, BCNM40s usually have better and more consistent payoffs.

I definitely don't recommend trying to make ends meet by selling vendor-purchased items on the AH. You can clear "some" profit from lazy players, but not very much.

Icemage

Comment

You 'could' buy scrolls in Jeuno and sell them in the starting cities. Barfira can turn a good profit, but not really a quick profit - I was making 10k a scroll on my server.

You 'could' also do the same with good low level weapons - buy them in Jeuno and sell in the starter cities.

Comment

Alternatively, I once found myself buying the same scroll from Windy many times, and then selling them on the AH in Jeuno for relatively good profits. Forget what it was though.

Just saying...

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
              ------
              Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
              When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                1- This will depend on your job setup. If you don't tell us, we can't help you.

2- This will depend on your server. These types of things tend not to last long. You'll have to see them yourself.

2b- PROTIP: Don't take from vendors and sell on AH, look for things you can buy on AH and sell to vendors... I used to have a lot of luck in the Alchemy section...
                Feba I have an exception: When I first started way back 2+ years ago I found that spell prices on the AH were quite abit higher than the NPCs for low level spells. Also I found that many people playing low level mage were way too lazy to find the magic shop!(I stared in Bastok)

I made a ton of early gill this way....but it was so long ago I have no idea if it still works..
                Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
                (have fun MMO players ^^)
                Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Working...
                X