This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derlivery NPC's

Hey all, are there any NPC's in Selbina/Valkurm that allow me to send derliverys to other players cuz i need to send some gil to my other character on the same server. If there are where are they (POS) ?

Cheers :D

Re: Derlivery NPC's

Unfortunately, Mhaura and Selbina lack things like Nomad Moogles, Auction Houses and Delivery shops.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

so no derlivery senders ? i swore there was a dude in valkrum who would let you send items

Comment

nope

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

lol, I wish there was

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Yeah, Delivery Services, AHs, Mog House/Nomad Moogles kind of go hand-in-hand if one isn't there you can be sure the others are not.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
              Yeah, Delivery Services, AHs, Mog House/Nomad Moogles kind of go hand-in-hand if one isn't there you can be sure the others are not.
              cept in tavnazia, where u gotta unlock access

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
              Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
              Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyura
                cept in tavnazia, where u gotta unlock access
                Tavnazia is a whole different monster all its own and a rareity, not something to bother classifying as an in-general or common occurence in the game.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

But it would be nice to have some type of dilevery service in Selbina, that would help some people possibly level up faster.

Comment

a nomad moogle would certainly be nice if you survive something and rest of pt doesnt. can in Rabao and Kazaam but not the 2 ports ; ;

an AH too, those treks to Sandy can be time consuming (fell sorry for those from Windy... wait, no I don't. If they want my sypmathy, a red sandy flag next to thier name is required.)

a nomad moogle tho, would certainly help ^^
                    Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                    G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                    San Doria Rank 6
                    ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

There are probably very good reasons SE doesn't want it there.

S-E doesn't want that place for people to hang around to any extent, it's more a transfer station then a town, like an outpost.

It's ment for newbies and such that it forces them to brave the dangers around there without any support from the nearby nations.

You can also see this by having a limit of lvl 20 on the outpost, lack of chocobo, etc.

Anyone of a significant level don't really care much, as outpost and teleporting is accessible at that point.

Comment

Working...
                      X