.DAT and Altana Viewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .DAT and Altana Viewer

Hi i am new to the Altana viewer and the MOdel viewer and i was wondering how i exactly import or replace .DAT files to the viewer so i can change the hair and stuff. please help!!!

Re: .DAT and Altana Viewer

o.O.o Final Fantasy XI Dats o.O.o - Create | Comment | Contribute

is a great source of information.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

i know but i have no idea what to go under

Comment

Try clicking on links and eventually finding what you are looking for? There is a link right at the top called Guides. You might have to make an account but thats to your advantage since you can then ask them questions and get help.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
        X