Looking for - BLM AF1 Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for - BLM AF1 Hat

Hello, I am looking for a DAT that I have seen on FFXIdat.com But since that it has been shutdown I have no idea where I can find it.

The DAT. in Question is the BLM AF1 hat for Mithra. It has a purple bow on the hat.(I tried looking for a picture but if couldn't find it) I was wondering i anyone had the DAT. file and would be kind enough to share (._. )

Thank you

Re: Looking for - BLM AF1 Hat

Neko-sentai actually has quite a lot of .DAT files, just, try to avoid the rest of the site (and hell, take care even when looking through the .DAT forums lol for the 18+ content >.>)
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I have looked through it, but it does not seem to be there. Thus, why I am now asking if someone has the .DAT file. I even looked at other sites, alas, none seems to have it.

Comment

I think I might have the .DAT you're looking for (if you're still looking for it, since it's been a month since you first posted). Unfortunately, my post count isn't high enough to link it. Someone else has the same set of files uploaded on mediafire though, I found it through googling 'mediafire blm af1 with bows'. Also downloaded and checked it myself, so I know it's clean.

Comment

This is the link google gives:

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

I've added it as an attachment.
          Attached Files
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Working...
            X