Looking for +18 DATs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for +18 DATs

Hi all. Recently, a lot of the files from ffxidats.com have been taken down due to FileFront (the hosting service) being down, so I've been unable to download them. I've been looking around for some busty/18+ DATs but haven't had too much success.

Yes, I like big boobs and I cannot lie. ^^I've been looking for some other DATs that are +18, to use for my mule and maybe some NPCs. (I wouldn't be able to use them on my main...too distracting...)

I've downloaded some 18+ DATs but I'm always looking for more, especially high-quality/busty ones. Any recommendations will be appreciated!

I've posted this message on a number of DAT sites, so don't be surprised if you see it twice.

Re: Looking for +18 DATs

You want to go here for that >>> Neko-Sentai
    Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

>.>beat me to it
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Go to Neko-Sentai.

Mature content isn't allowed here and Neko-Sentai is pretty much the central hub for trading FFXI smut either way.

Comment

???? I'm pretty mature and they allow my content. It's true I read it on the interent.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepardG View Post
            It's true I read it on the interent.
            Well, then, there's no disputing that!

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
            WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

best place ive seen so far but is in Japanese is
              tune.ache-bang.com/~vg/modules/gsbbs_five/ i have no clue how to read japanese but its fairly simple you see a picture the post right below usually has a little orange file you click download and replace the .dats

if you dont know which dats go where usually i just copy the file name and use google translate but yea it has a lot of 18+ dats and gets updated constantly

Comment

Working...
              X