• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Wedding Suit

Finally a Hume Wedding armor, and this one has a Bowtie :3 *squeals*

~Enjoy~
    http://files.filefront.com/HumeWeddi.../fileinfo.html

Re: Male Wedding Suit

It's a little basic for my tastes, personally. But I'm sure some folks would like it.

Comment

Well tux's in RL are pretty plain....all black and a bit of white on the top...

Comment

What I mean is, it's very flat. There isn't that depth of shade that you get with some .dats. It's like someone took other gear and just spray painted it a flat black.

Comment

Well, sorry, but I think it's poor as tuxedo. Red Mage Artifact armor painted black, that's what it looks like. If you know how, you could try to model a real tuxedo.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world.

Comment

The only thing here that used Redmage AF was the hat which I re-wired...if you couldn't tell that it was squared off and taller...You know I'm a noob at DAT making and a very sensetive woman...you don't have to bash on me when every damb guy is complaining that they don't have anything to wear at weddings. It's not suppose to look like a tuxedo we see in RL...just based off one...I mean do you see girls getting married in skank wedding gear like the one in FFXI?...I think not....I was just trying to help...hardly anyone has donated DAT's to theese sections....sheesh o.o;

Comment

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but didn't this show up on ffxidats.com like, three months ago?

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
              If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
              *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

I just made it last night......

Comment

Who wears a feathered pimp hat to a wedding...exspecially the groom....

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

Getting married in an MMO is almost too much :s

Thanks for the sig, Selphiie!!

FFXI Xbox360 user ----- BLM 63 / RDM 36/ WHM 42 / THF 25
                    DRK 26 / BST 21 / DRG 17 / WAR 17 / MNK 10 / SMN 9 / PUP 4 /
                    BLU 1 / PLD 1 / BRD 1 / RNG 1 / NIN 1 / SAM 1
                    Bonecraft 63 / Leathercraft 19 / Fishing 7 Windhurst Rank 5

Comment

if i was to get married in this game i would show up in my Pimp AF >.> but i dont plan on getting married in this game
                      "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
                      "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
                      "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

lol i didn think people on this board were so harsh, its a good early attempt.

Comment

I thought you did a decent job Jitenten. ^^b I'm sure you can figure out who I am.

? AkA: KenKen ^_~

Comment

Kenken!!!!! ^O^ I've missed you so much!!!!! Can't believe you left Kujata T_T; you're a punk! lol You should come by and visit me I always love chatting with you XD

Comment

Working...
                            X