hiya ><

i got a problem with my model after i imported it to 3ds max ><
    it doesnt show up with any textures ; ; just some weird colours:

(im using 3ds max 9)
    i got this problem fro ages now and still couldnt find out how to fix it ><
    please help me!!!!!

Re: problem with model rendering

what language is that o.O;

it's probably a problem with normals. not sure how max call them, try to look for something like "harden all edges" or "set normal to faces"
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

When you import your model in Maq click anywhere inside the model window. Then afterwards go ahead and save it a a MQO then import it up in Max and see if that works.

I had the same issues on a bunch of models. They would look like that or have no colors at all. But since I started clicking inside the model window on Maq it hasn't happened since.

Give that a try. If that doesnt work I will look into finding the setting in Max for ya.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by little ninja View Post
        When you import your model in Maq click anywhere inside the model window. Then afterwards go ahead and save it a a MQO then import it up in Max and see if that works.

I had the same issues on a bunch of models. They would look like that or have no colors at all. But since I started clicking inside the model window on Maq it hasn't happened since.

Give that a try. If that doesnt work I will look into finding the setting in Max for ya.

i tried that >< didnt work ; ;
        Last edited by SpringFeelings; 03-20-2008, 03:49 AM.

Comment

can really no1 help me? ; ;?

Comment

Are you using the correct MQO plugin for your 3DS? It doesn't look like a completely Alpha issue, but have you tried following the guide on it, here and/or here.

http://www.neko-sentai.com/users/dracovivi/

Comment

I tried to play with channels and other aspects of the program and still cant get it to appear like yours.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Working...
              X