Two dat editing questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two dat editing questions

I looked over the stickies, but I didn't see either of the two links I want...or didn't recognize them, anyway.

1. The plugin that lets photoshop save as .dat and mcq files. I remember having it on my desktop, but I can't remember the name. Avista? Avesta? it has a green logo.

2. The site where I can download updates to altanaview. I don't have any of the post-ToAU armor sets or weapons or NPCs.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
    If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
    *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Re: Two dat editing questions

Both can be found here. http://www.ffximc.com/list.php?c=tools
    Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
    FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Re: Two dat editing questions

Although it would be fabulous if the site hadn't decided to crash halfway through my downloads @_@ But yes, that is exactly the link I was looking for, my apologies if it was stickied somewhere and I didn't see it.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
      If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
      *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

Working...
      X