background and forground detail .dat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background and forground detail .dat?

is there such thing... like as in the mods that make oblivion look just stunning?

know what i mean

i already did the registry edit, im just looking for a little more beauty...

Re: background and forground detail .dat?

I Think maybe you're looking for a "Bloom" Post Processing effect. I'm not sure if some video cards can attain a mod that forcefully uses it, but i've been looking for such an effect to go into games such as FFXI.

If anyone knows how this can be done, please let me know.

But also Delson, you'll want to make sure you get the most out of the background texturing detail by raising your background resolution, higher than the normal game resolution. Not only will it give you better texturing detail, but also give you an anti-aliasing effect.

Comment

Re: background and forground detail .dat?

Originally posted by Zigan View Post
      I Think maybe you're looking for a "Bloom" Post Processing effect. I'm not sure if some video cards can attain a mod that forcefully uses it, but i've been looking for such an effect to go into games such as FFXI.
      If anyone knows how this can be done, please let me know.
      But also Delson, you'll want to make sure you get the most out of the background texturing detail by raising your background resolution, higher than the normal game resolution. Not only will it give you better texturing detail, but also give you an anti-aliasing effect.

im pretty sure my machine can handle it

i also have my background resolution set at 2048x2048

i was just looking for more eye candy...

Comment

Working...
      X