More revealing Seer's set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More revealing Seer's set

The design is done, but I still need to test how it looks in game (Unfortunately for me, I'm a PS2 user. I can't even use it, I just wanted to make it.)

Be gentle, it's my first try at .dat editing. If anyone likes it, I'll upload the files (after in-game testing, that is.)
    Last edited by Sasaki; 03-11-2007, 07:40 PM.
    ~=~=~=Sasaki=~=~=~

Re: More revealing Seer's set

it's cute, I like it, but I would take out the kneepads and shin things, so it's just like shorts

Comment

It looks a bit punk-ish than cute or revealing. I actually like the original "oversized" look.
      Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
      Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

I see 1 problem.... What are the Elvaan Males going to wear >.>; Not a good choice for them. Can anyone make a special set for Elvaan Males?
        Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

Originally posted by Vasilis
          I see 1 problem.... What are the Elvaan Males going to wear >.>; Not a good choice for them. Can anyone make a special set for Elvaan Males?
          Why would you want this for a male? I'm going to assume that this is intended for the gals. Less pant-legs usually (hopefully) means more revealing. For me, less pant-legs means {No thanks}
          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

It's not our place to judge, Mog. If someone wants it for a male, that's their call.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie
              It's not our place to judge, Mog. If someone wants it for a male, that's their call.
              Yeah, true.

In that case, whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Maybe not your place, but it sure as hell is mine.

If I see a fucking Elvaan Male Shortshorts .dat, I will personally track down the person who made it, make a character on their server, and harass them until they apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                  Maybe not your place, but it sure as hell is mine.

If I see a fucking Elvaan Male Shortshorts .dat, I will personally track down the person who made it, make a character on their server, and harass them until they apologize.
                  Ok, now it's starting to turn into a "I hate gays!" thread. Don't press that :x

Comment

That's not very nice, Feba. While I'm not personally a fan of short shorts, it's not as though I'd ever have to look at it. People can do as they wish.

Comment

lmfao feba!

Comment

Smaller sig. {Do you need it?}

Comment

=P its old i dont ever come on here so i never edit it lol

Double Post Edited:
                          tada

Double Post Edited:
                          haha mines smaller than tyour now =P
                          Last edited by mytoy; 08-22-2006, 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

If you look at the end of my post, I asked if they could make a special set for elvaan male, and I alo stated it wasnt a good choice for Elvaan males. Meaning I will NOT wear it. I was wanting a diffrent look but with pants, or maybe even Pantaloons, Maybe if they could change the MNK gear around a bit with diffrent style and make it a Seer's set. Just throwing out ideas.
                            Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

Ok, now it's starting to turn into a "I hate gays!" thread. Don't press that :x

Uh, I said nothing about gay people. There's actual quite a large number of gay people playing FFXI, and that includes many of my friends.

I said that if I ever have to look at an elvaan male in shortshorts, I will make the person responsible suffer in every possible way.

And no Ael, there's no right to wear shortshorts. Not for elvaan men.

Comment

Working...
                              X