Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requests

I have done-
    Cloud - Advent children - and that crazy one in fan art.
    Squall - FF8
    Seifer - FF8
    Vivi - FF9 - Hume and taru.
    Aeris - FF7 - buggy.
    Zell - FF8 - blah
    more

now i am bored... and taking requests.

It doesn't have to be FF. could be anything. let me know.

Re: Requests

Well, you asked for it.

Since I'm slow, and pretty poor at it, a Rydia one would be cool. I mostly adjusted some points in meta and changed textures and it feels a little flat (though mostly around the upper body parts)

Other suggestion, keeping with the FF theme, Rinoa. (Though best if you can do that "new rinoa" version. I'll see if I can find a picture) - Didn't find it, sigh.

Guess those were more suggestions than requests (though I'd really want a good Rydia one)

Comment

A old style Rinoa would be alot easier than that one. I think i know what picture you are talking about.

if you already started on a Rydia let me see it. I am curious.

Comment

This might not be possible, but how about Riku? I know everyone says X2 was a crappy game, but I like Riku's outfit.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
        If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
        *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

wooo requests! O_ O! if its possible, could you maybe make a vincent one? ive been looking everywhere, but cant find one :/
          thanks in advance :D
          WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

lol You know what I want already^^

Comment

id like a Vincent or even a Auron?

Comment

Perhaps a PSO face?

Comment

Originally posted by LostCross
                  I have done-
                  Cloud - Advent children - and that crazy one in fan art.
                  Squall - FF8
                  Seifer - FF8
                  Vivi - FF9 - Hume and taru.
                  Aeris - FF7 - buggy.
                  Zell - FF8 - blah
                  more

now i am bored... and taking requests.

It doesn't have to be FF. could be anything. let me know.
                  I still want that dat where my Hume 1-A face to look like an Ark Angel, keeping my long hair too. :-P

Comment

ok. I will try, but i can only do one at a time.

working on lucres first.
                    then move on.

I have tried a vincent before...and it ended with disaster. i will try again tho.
                    Ark angel face? explain more.

PSO Faces. I loved that game for DC. but since i am crap when it comes to faces and head models i will let some one else do that. but a PSO Head. chest and legs dats would be awesome.

there already is a Rikku mod. for mithra. it is awesome.

Comment

I'm just sayin'
                      I have one, but
                      it's not the best thing around.

Comment

I'd like rinoa if at all possible ^^. the outfit would be nice too if possible, but the head would be really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer
                          I still want that dat where my Hume 1-A face to look like an Ark Angel, keeping my long hair too. :-P
                          I did one of those once. Hyrist has it now.

I always thought it looked kind of emo, because of the layout of the purple markings on the face kinda look like tears.

As far as edits for mithra:

I'm not a mithra, so they do me little good.
                          Last edited by Irisjir Callard; 08-09-2006, 05:56 AM. Reason: Removed a temper flare

Comment

Originally posted by Irisjir Callard
                            I think the BLM AF edit I saw in here a short while ago must have been the best thing I ever saw, and the first comment in that thread was "Is there a mithra version".

~_~

Gimme a break already.
                            I agree with Ms. Callard here, I think Mithra are cute but my prefereces go Elvaan > Hume (only slightly below Elvaan) > Mithra...

As for requests, could you port the Mithra head F6-B fringe part (3 on the left and 4 on the right) to Hume male F4-A replacing the top section of hair (the bit that looks added-on) please?
                            Quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Empedocles
                              I agree with Ms. Callard here, I think Mithra are cute but my prefereces go Elvaan > Hume (only slightly below Elvaan) > Mithra...

As for requests, could you port the Mithra head F6-B fringe part (3 on the left and 4 on the right) to Hume male F4-A replacing the top section of hair (the bit that looks added-on) please?
                              I think you could 'tweak' the added-on bit in VRS a little to make it look like the mithra fringe part. The only problem would be a bit of polygon stretching.

Comment

Working...
                              X