Captin Jack Sparrow request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captin Jack Sparrow request

Could anyone do his face at least?????? Hair, body and clothes would be very much aprecated!!!!!!! <Please assist> thank you!!!!!!!

Double Post Edited:

pictures plz make ; ;
    Last edited by CaptjackSparrow; 07-11-2006, 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: Captin Jack Sparrow request

I'm guessing you want it for Hume Male? (I can't make it just asking, not good enough at DAT stuff)

Comment

Omg... I can't wait until this weekend when me and my friends go see that movie ;.;

(I'm not even good enough of a dat maker to change colors, I hope someone can help you ^^)

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Yea I really want it Yea and for hume male, Im a girl I just made a Char Named CaptJackSparrow because hes just so hot and I wanna see him as a ffxi dat. if someone could only get the dat files off kingdomhearts II, and the second movie is just as good maybe better than the first.

Comment

Lol corsair AF maybe fit that role? Thats if corsair AF looks like those promo shots.

Comment

Well not quite.. I mostly just want his face and hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop
              Lol corsair AF maybe fit that role? Thats if corsair AF looks like those promo shots.
              This is Cor AF on Hume M

pretty close, but the face is completely different.

After lookin at em side by side, Cor does look a LOT like Jack Sparrow's outfit O.o
              Attached Files
              "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

while the face COULD be done...the hair, unless its stiff....doubtfull
                Last edited by dabadking; 03-03-2007, 09:05 AM.
                A LMFAO production:
                How to Kill a Ninja----
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

i dont car if its stiff i just want the face and hair at least. can u do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero
                    This is Cor AF on Hume M

pretty close, but the face is completely different.

After lookin at em side by side, Cor does look a LOT like Jack Sparrow's outfit O.o
                    Check out Kiera Knightly's pirate outfit from the new one, its a lot more dead on.
                    Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

yeah it does look like cor af, hers does, man i want depps face as a dat.

Comment

I personally.....CAN...but dont really have the time to do it since ive only done one face dat, and it would be more time consuming for me than for someone whose used to making face and head dats
                        A LMFAO production:
                        How to Kill a Ninja----

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

can u tell me how or what program to use?

Comment

VRS and meta will do the hair, along with photoshop to make the face
                            A LMFAO production:
                            How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

how do you combine the two together?

Double Post Edited:
                              how do u make the face in photo shop.... i mean i can make one but how does it convert the different angles and emotes?????? how does this work....?
                              Last edited by CaptjackSparrow; 07-12-2006, 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X