Hume Male Face Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hume Male Face Request

Was wondering if someone could make this face for me to replace the Hume Male head with black hair.

Here's a reference to his hair, but I like the White eye better.

With this on the back of his neck.

I know this is a tall order, but please make my dream come true.

Re: Hume Male Face Request

wow, thats one ugly guy

Comment

Ya'know i was pretty dissapointed that game never came out for the US PS2 release. Berserk is definatly an anime worth-while. It'd be very interesting to see this done. o.O

Comment

Ya I have the game for PS2, mine can play both Japanese and American games, bought it on ebay and the game as well.

I beat it and the game absolutely kicks arse, some of the levels can get boring and repetitive, but the final fight with Grumbeld, not to mention solo fights with Zodd and Griffith, and the special attacks with the Berserker Armor will blow you away.

Comment

If dabadking was still modding he could prolly do this ;-;. His Galvin(sp?) hair is a good start on Gatsu's and it looks really good.

Comment

Ive been looking at this thread for a few days.... noone has taken this project up so.... I MAY test the waters with making this... i'm going to be doing massive massive schooling soon so... I'll try to throw a haf decent one together for now, and ...if I have time to perfect it, I will do a better one as well..not quite sure how the one I will be attempting later tonight will look but...I'll let you know... does it matter if the front parts of the hair are animated or not? I am planning on just adding the front parts to my Galford hair and maybe adding a few things here and there to make it look closer to this face... also I may need a side shot to see what his full head looks like since I know nothing of this character, or who he even is.

oh, and.... I hope you dont want me to give him that giant mouth lol.... I CAN but.... I'd seriously consider saying no lol
            A LMFAO production:
            How to Kill a Ninja----
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

Well, here's the best sideshot I can give you for the moment.

As for the mouth, you can leave it regular, but Gut's is basically crazy, as you can see in the first picture, that's why they call the anime Berserk.

If you had your right eye poked out by a demon, and were forced to cut your left arm off to try and save your girlfriend from being raped by your best friend right in front of you...

You'd be a little pissed off and crazy too.
              Last edited by hexnefx; 06-10-2006, 11:44 PM.

Comment

If you had your right eye poked out by a demon, and were forced to cut your left arm off to try and save your girlfriend from being raped by your best friend right in front of you...

You'd be a little pissed off and crazy too. - hexnefx
                well done, lol.

The brand on his neck and having only 1 eye open will be a bit hard though since you'd have to the other side a different skin texture, something i have not looked into yet.

Double Post Edited:

It's not much, but i'd figure i'd at least help with the texture. Use if you want, it's not all that great, but it does resemble him quite a bit. >:D Just get the hair and head meshing done and i think we got ourselves Gattsu.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Zigan; 06-11-2006, 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

the one eye, will be easy to do..however the tattoo on his neck...thats another story..at least for me anyways.. I dont have much time to work on this each day so...I will only do the time consuming things if the rest of it goes by fairly fast, otherwise I'll just submit what I have and let someone else take of where I finished. Also I tried to give his head a more... square shape like in the pictures, but...it just didnt look right in the pics so... I may look for a way to do it but slightly less.... well, time for work, then school..be back later with an update.
                  A LMFAO production:
                  How to Kill a Ninja----

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

Thanks Debadking! =)

Comment

no prob.... sorry about taking so long for updates... Ive just been quite busy thats all.
                      A LMFAO production:
                      How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

I actually think that face is pretty good. With bushier eybrows that spike down and some more head wrinkles the face would be almost perfect.

And on the mouth thing... Cid FTW xD

p.s. Dont say sorry dabadking we all know your having some tough times irl , take it casually and may the best come for you 8D

-edit-
                        BTW heres some manga pics of Gatsu ( Guts or Gutz in english). Hope they help.
                        http://www-utenti.dsc.unibo.it/~dica...aggi/gatsu.jpg
                        http://gatsu.webcindario.com/personajes/Gatsu.jpg
                        http://jac.anime.net/show_info/berserk.jpg
                        http://www.ugr.net/reviews/dc/images/berserk1.jpg
                        Just look up Berserk or Gatsu if you need more.
                        Last edited by Traya; 06-13-2006, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Status?

Comment

well... Ive been messing around with it maybe one or 2 days a week (been super busy) but scrapped it a few times because I just cant get his chin to look right when i make it square....and the hair...if someone makes 8 strips of black hair that go down in the front... I can add them, I just dont have time to make hair from scratch right now...
                            A LMFAO production:
                            How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

Would think making the 8 strips would be easy, just wondered how you planned to keep the one eye closed. You planning to text it being closed and just adjusting the vertex's of that eye to the head? Or to leave the eye there for any potential future use alter the motion file to have that closed and never open?

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Working...
                              X