Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone make a Hume M version of this Cloak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone make a Hume M version of this Cloak?

*Sigh* ....okay since NOONE will help him, and since I have to admit...its a cool outfit... I decided to make this for you. I take credit only for converting this... I had to basically make this from scratch since the sleeves just got on my nerves so I used VRS to delete the insides of the sleeves, and fix up a lot of things that not many will notice. Doesnt matter lol, anyways here it is...I havent tested it in the game so ..if it doesnt work then let me know... it should though
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dabadking; 03-03-2007, 09:05 AM.
    A LMFAO production:
    How to Kill a Ninja----
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

Originally posted by dabadking
      *Sigh* ....okay since NOONE will help him, and since I have to admit...its a cool outfit... I decided to make this for you. I take credit only for converting this... I had to basically make this from scratch since the sleeves just got on my nerves so I used VRS to delete the insides of the sleeves, and fix up a lot of things that not many will notice. Doesnt matter lol, anyways here it is...I havent tested it in the game so ..if it doesnt work then let me know... it should though
      that might look cool for my ninja instead of the lame arhats gi i seem to wear 98% of my nin life. anyway to swap this model for my arhats gi model ??

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

im assuming you are new to FFXi modding? .. well, welcome to the modding scene you can put this in place of ANY outfit, you just have to replace that with this file, and its done... make sure to not OVERWITE it though... rename the old one so you have it as a back-up..as long as you are the race and sex that this is made for it will work
        A LMFAO production:
        How to Kill a Ninja----

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

Thx Debad. You kick ass.

That's why there is good people in this world (debadking) and bad ones.... I'm not saying any names.

=)

Comment

heh, thanks just let me know if it works in game like its supposed to. I MAY eventually poke a few holes in the hood too just to give it that evil feel but....it wont be right away.
            A LMFAO production:
            How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

Swap it with the Gi model...?

Comment

Originally posted by dabadking
                im assuming you are new to FFXi modding? .. well, welcome to the modding scene you can put this in place of ANY outfit, you just have to replace that with this file, and its done... make sure to not OVERWITE it though... rename the old one so you have it as a back-up..as long as you are the race and sex that this is made for it will work
                ive seen a few designs i liked but never had the time to swap out gears. i figure dat swapping will be like moggle swapping, find the file an copy it to another section of my system, then insert the file i want an change the new dat file to the previous files number.

now i need to locate the area for ahrats gi.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

*bump*

Any chance of a mithra port of this, would be great if anyone could do it ^^

Comment

Supposed to be sleeping but decided to try this. Switched the image from the hume male verison to the mithra. Then fixed the tail and shaded a bit for the boobs. Enjoy! ^^

I didn't test in game, worked fine in model viewer though and sorry for no picture, just too lazy to try now. Night.

Comment

Thanks Sekiri ^^

Comment

havent been to ffxionline.com lately...sekiri, all i can say is i you

/glee

/runs off to play with the new dat =3

Comment

Working...
                        X