This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .bgw files for Aht Urghan Ferry rides

Can someone find which .bgw files (music files) are the ones to the ferry's to Aht Urghan.

My guess is they are in the Sound 4 file and I want to replace them because the music to these ferry rides is... (In my best Impression of Dave Chappelle Live in San Fran) "Is just sooooo gaaaaay..."

Re: .bgw files for Aht Urghan Ferry rides

Music bgws are posted in another topic below. Look before you leap, eh.

Comment

I only see them listed for Zilart and CoP, i haven't seen a post updated for .dat or .bgw files for expansion, or maybe you can link me to one.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hyshio
        I decided to take Lucres's advice and made a list of what Ive found. Extracting them is hard but they can be moved with other music but not the conventional way. As for mp3's of these, its gonna be a long shot for them but there might be an alternate way. Ill have to get back to ya on that. Anyhow heres the list of the ToA music.

138 ToA Overworld battle Music
        139 ToA Dungeon Battle Music
        142 ToA Theme of Ath Urggan(probably the theme for the Emperess)
        143 ToA Burning Circle battle?
        144 ToA Assault Battle Theme (probably my most favorite FFXI battle music they have ever made!)
        146 ToA ???? Besieged? or another Assault? (Still sounds good)
        147 ToA Ship ride
        148 ToA ??????? (something for a CS)
        149 ToA Bahflau Thickets or Wajaom Woodlands
        150 ToA Arrapago Reef
        172 ToA ??????? (something for a CS)
        173 ToA Caedarva Mire
        174 ToA Aydeewa Subterrane
        175 ToA Nashmau
        176 ToA ????? (might have to do with the Chocobo Circuit)
        177 ToA ????? (might have to do with the Chocobo Circuit, probably the race music)
        178 ToA Al Zahbi or Ath Urhgan Whitegate
        179 ToA Main Title
        183 ToA ??????? (something for a CS)
        184 ToA ??????? (something for a CS?)
        185 ToA ??????? (something for a CS)
        186 ??????? Nothing played when I did this one
        187 ??????? Nothing played when I did this one

Now heres something interesting I did. I got curious and decided to do this to some of the previous unknown music and I found something very interesting.

137 Promathia Fight!
        900 CoP End Credits!
        999 FFXI CG movie!

Ya seems the CG movie wasnt an exact movie afterall. Plus now ya have the unknown CoP tracks.

Out of my experience over the years with the music of FFXI, I have to say ToA is the best of the best in the FFXI soundtracks. Ill try to start making some of these into MP3's when I can. Enjoy!
        Was gonna make some smartass remark...but all the ToA music finds were under "which music file is arrapago reefs?", not too obvious, and I'm feeling generous this morning.

I'll come up with an original sig tomorrow...yeah.......tomorrow..........

Comment

Thanks a lot!

As far as making your own music for FFXI, there is a program that converts a .wav file to .bgw file, all you do is input the number of the .bgw file that you want to replace, select your .wav file, then hit the action button, and WALA!

Don't know the site off the top of my head, but someone posted it on these forums a while back, or just do a Google search and you'll find it.

That way the track is repeated after the song is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritsusei
            Was gonna make some smartass remark...but all the ToA music finds were under "which music file is arrapago reefs?", not too obvious, and I'm feeling generous this morning.

/bow Thank you for not making me go link to it- it would have killed me to do more than I should have... (trying not to be offensive). ^^

Comment

Working...
            X