Spell Swapper --- new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spell Swapper --- new version

Just Quick question, Do you know how long or how soon the Weapon Skills Will be working again.

The program...Its awesome

Comment

I don't know what the problem with WS are. They work for me.. you just need

1. To have the same class of weapon as the WS is (if you want to use Sword with a Dagger.. dat swap the dagger into a sword).
      2. You need to actually be doing a weaponskill for it to put the animation on the right target. It doesn't really work if you swap it with a spell.

Comment

Yeah alot of them work for me too....just some dont.

Like Taru RA WSs VB for Hume and a select few others..

No rush and i know you alredy know some dont work.

Comment

just woundering when u could get the weaponskills working again i miss them ;_;

Comment

Hey, Spell swap is awesom...but is there a program that you can get that changes your actual weapon?

Comment

Swap .DATs.

Comment

You can use my Program to move Weapons/Armors Currently. Usually form a mod location. But you could do it but you would have to know the file where it was.
                Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
                FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Hmm ok thanks, ill have to check it out.

Comment

Does anyone have a recent link to dl this program or something like it? I've been looking all over for a simple spell sprite .dat mod and this was the only program that seemed to have something but all the DL links are dead. help

Comment

Have you tired some of the dedicated modding communities?

o.O.o Final Fantasy XI Dats o.O.o - Create | Comment | Contribute

FFXI Mod Community

The Goblin Tailor! A FFXI Dat Mod Community - Portal
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Well I tried ffxi.dats and the ffxi mod community and both have the same dead link as here. The goblin tailor I hadn't checked but have now and they don't even have the program in their archives. Does anyone have the program - even an old version that could be uploaded, or know of a possible fixed link?

Comment

excuse me, does anyone happen to still have this program? no matter where i look the dl link is dead

it'd really be awesome if someone could post a new dl link to this program ^^

Comment

Working...
                          X