This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffxi atlas map pack

I remember seeing a link for this a while ago, does anyone have a link to it?

Re: ffxi atlas map pack

{Found it!} http://brandson.livejournal.com/8223.html
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

yeah i foud it too :p, after a bloody load of huntign and searching though

Comment

I realize these are replacement maps for the game... but how are the maps different from the original FFXI maps?
        Red Mage 25 | Black Mage 19 | White Mage 18 | Thief 4

Comment

Well i try it, but now i have no fighting sound anymore... any ideas?

Comment

the maps are basically the same game maps, but with NM spawn areas, colored writing, and none of them take up your marker space... basically like free markers but way better.... I tried these a while back but... after I did my game always crashed for no reason.. reinstalled FFXI (even after I used my back-up files it crashed). and FFXI worked for a month or so ... then reinstalled the maps... crashed again so... I dont use them but... they were awesome if it just didnt crash my game all the time.
            A LMFAO production:
            How to Kill a Ninja----
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

The lack of fighting sounds seems to be a glich... I've noticed it on and off since TUA update... Not sure that is part of the map swap that is the cuase. i was having this glitch prior to updated the maps... but i also haven't updated to TUA yet. so...

Edit: Nor have a noticed my game crashing at all since I installed the map swaps

Comment

Any ToAU updates for this package?

Comment

I have his Live Journal bookmarked... He udpates it regularly... Yes there is a ToAU patch out it is the most recent verision for the map patch

Comment

the latest pack includes ToAU maps, but then again there realy isn'y much to put on the maps but numbers for dungeon maps and the odd npc/door

Comment

Just downloaded the new version.

Asolutely awesome, the transparency and maps look nice.

Comment

Has anyone else already tried these maps out? I really want to try them out but afraid they might mess with the game like a couple people have posted. Please let me know on your findings since applying the mods.

Comment

Had the old one - it was amazingly useful. Hope this one is just as good ^_^

Comment

I use them and the fonts he has and good luck so far *knocks on wood*. Just back the dats up. VERY usefull!

Originally posted by Roeark
                            Has anyone else already tried these maps out? I really want to try them out but afraid they might mess with the game like a couple people have posted. Please let me know on your findings since applying the mods.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

A friend and I use them, they're pretty sweet. Nice for Elemental and NM spawns. Treasure chest/coffer markers helped out in Garlaige last night.

No problems with music or anything on my end.
                              Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
                              I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Working...
                              X