This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Moogle Request (Color Change)

I'm not much for modifying DATs, but is there someone out there that can make a girl moogle? Like turn it pink with red wings, or make the wings pink?

I'd really like to get into color changing things. Just to mess around with. I need to paw through the things in this thread to find a sticky with a link to some basic stuff.

Re: Female Moogle Request (Color Change)

This site has great basic Tutorials

http://phabin.folye.net/
    Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
    FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Thank you for the link. I'm also pawing through your comunity.

Comment

Here ya go! please let me know if you like it.... I will send you the .dat via email
        Attached Files
        ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

she's hot. I might ask her out.
          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Adorable! Great job!
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Thats Cool, Nice Work.
              Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
              FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Teslithia
                Thank you for the link. I'm also pawing through your comunity.

Be careful when asking Kilandor for something in that community or this one, he sent me a mail saying he could help me on a reskin request and I responded a week later, I guess he completely forgot and had some smart remark for me, telling me to go to another site, get a tutorial and make it myself, something of that nature, then next thing you know I was banned from that site.

It's too bad, because Fleyon makes some beutiful .dat's, especially the Goblin Pack, and I can't find another place that hosts his work. Was looking forward to seeing his Gold Chocobo.

Comment

lol, You got banned for unecesary Swearign at me when, I asked you to resize your sig.

And WTF? no one even asked me for anything, way to pull the topic way off course.

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilandor
                    lol, You got banned for unecesary Swearign at me when, I asked you to resize your sig.

And WTF? no one even asked me for anything, way to pull the topic way off course.
                    You sent me a mail saying you could help me on my request, I was just responding to it and you had some smart ass remarks for me. I merely told you why you were being such a dick and you got all offended and banned me.

Didn't your mom ever teach you to treat people as you would wan't them to treat you?

Guess not....

Comment

Lock {Can I have it}?
                      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

no Need I have no intention to argue with him or continueing that as it was stupid in the first place

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

drama {| You Can Have This|} =/ anyway i really like the moogle mod ^^

Comment

what the hell? drama in a DAT forum? what is the world coming to?!

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Please don't turn my thread asking for something nice into a girl slap fest. I have been using Kil's forums & the people there are nice and helpful. Show people respect and you get respect back.

As for the moogle DAT, I it!!! Please send it to me! Thanks so much
                              Last edited by Teslithia; 02-21-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X