This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .dat request: pimp hat ++

Can someone combine the rdm AF1's dat file with the shaded spectacles for hume fem? I think it'd be uber-pimp to wear AF hat and sunglasses at the same time, equipabble just with the hat.
    Madrone Hume Female Leviathan Server
    75: RDM MNK BLM PLD BRD subs: NIN WAR DRK BLU WHM SCH DNC RNG
    AF+1 16/25, AF2 9/25, Nashira 1/5, Crimson 3/5, Pln 2/5, Yigit 5/5, Zenith 3/5, Shura 3/5, Askar 1/5, Goliard 2/5, Homam 2/5
    Merits 384/506, Bastok rank 10, Merc rank 10

Re: .dat request: pimp hat ++

swap the dat for your gloves with the sunglasses, and they will both appear at the same time. then swap the "no gear" spot with the dat for your gloves and you will have your full set back.

you'll see everyone else's mule run by wearing rdm af gloves, but it'll work

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
    Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
    I live to entertain!

Comment

spiffy =P

Comment

I didn't go so far as trying this in game. What happened in the model viewer is that I got both pimp hat and sunglasses, but I had no hands at all. What's needed is a single .dat that has both the hat and glasses in proper positions in relation to each other. Otherwise whatever item slot you use to display the specs, will become not an empty slot appearance, but will be gone entirely- ie no legs, no feet, no hands, for whichever one you happen to use.
        Madrone Hume Female Leviathan Server
        75: RDM MNK BLM PLD BRD subs: NIN WAR DRK BLU WHM SCH DNC RNG
        AF+1 16/25, AF2 9/25, Nashira 1/5, Crimson 3/5, Pln 2/5, Yigit 5/5, Zenith 3/5, Shura 3/5, Askar 1/5, Goliard 2/5, Homam 2/5
        Merits 384/506, Bastok rank 10, Merc rank 10

Comment

Working...
        X