This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inuyahsa - Sword challenge >.>

Can anyone make a GS that looks like the Tetsigua sword from inuyahsa .. make it for elf male ... ive been trying but what i come up with looks like poop .. im still working on it .. btu if anyone could make somthing liek a template to work off of .. i would be eternaly greatfull

Mabe even some red robes . but again .. i dunno where to start with it ... or what equipment to use as a template ..
    Last edited by Blessedarkangel; 01-05-2006, 09:25 PM.

Re: Inuyahsa - Sword challenge >.>

This looks like an easy job (although I am not saying I'll do it, too many IRL things going on atm :x Maybe if they calm down, I can whip something up)

Anyway, here's a few more images to help anyone who is not familiar with the look of the tetsaiga.

And finally, a good closeup of the handle:

IS DOUKUTSU MONOGATARI NOT AWESOME?

Comment

what a load of good shit

Comment

dont have somthing nice to say dont say it kthxbai

Comment

lmao....yeah I cant make this for crap...(DAT editor n00b)...but the fun part of it was I tried :D...yeah no clue on how to make fuzz >_>;

Comment

lol interesting, polygonal sword you got there least you got the general design done... I doubt FFXI will allow too much furring hehe

Comment

I would recommend starting off with a great sword like the Falx, Platoon Sword, or the Ram-Dao; or a great katana with more vertices.

Take the sword guard and unused points from the blade and flaten them into little star shaped sheets and stack them on top of each other, best if you can make at least 3 of them. Then take the rotating tool and twist the middle vertices along the X axis (don't move the ones touching the 'blade' and the hilt). Then tilt the upper sections towards the hilt.

More Weapons

Comment

(Dat) (Post) (Yes, Please.)

Comment

I liek that sword thats made ... If you could post a dat file for that i would be forever greatfull ... ill mess around with it and get it how I like it .. Thats if you havent worked on it yourself ...

Double Post Edited:
                  Next chalence ima try to work a inuyasha gi and face up
                  Last edited by Blessedarkangel; 01-17-2006, 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

k I uploaded it online, maybe you can fix it for me? ^-^ I just started DAT rendering 2 days ago, so I'm a bit of a newb lol

http://files.filefront.com/Tetsusaig.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Hi bless >.> <.<

Comment

Working...
                      X