X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS .dat file list?

Hi guys, alot of great info on these boards ^^
    I have been looking for the .dat files for weapon skills and all I have found is a list for Male Hume's. Can anyone provide a list or link to the Mithra WS .dat file locations? Thanks for your help!

Re: WS .dat file list?

If you download the english model viewer, it has seperate lists with the WS for each races. Check the List directory.
    All spells obtained!
    Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

Found it, thanks. ^^

Comment

Hey does this mean I can make my Dancing Edge look like Savage Blade with daggers? ^^
        http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Test it in Modelviewer. Otherwise you might end up standing on a weapon instead of using it to attack. But some you should be able to switch between weapon types. I haven't tried it in game, though...

Click the image above and Log In!

Comment

You can switch between weapon types. Saw a Steel Cyclone animation instead of Sidewinder in a SAM tournament video.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Arrows are different in that the actual arrow itself is a different model. It's like replacing Aero II with Blizzard V.

Some weapon skills are cross compatible...depending on how your character stands. For example, Great Katana has the same swings as Great Sword. So you can equally swap them back and forth. Other ones like the Katana have absolutely no simularites. Go to the model viewer, load up the weapon skill you want to use, then load up different weapons to see what works with it.
              All spells obtained!
              Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

It doesnt matter if they swing similarly. You dont see the actually model of the arrow ina ranged WS, just the WS animation. Steel cyclone doesnt even involve a ranged weapon but can be swapped without any problem.

For teh record my Dancing Edge WS animation is Blade: Ku and my Shark Bite animation is Onslaught.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Working...
                X