This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Help me out!) (please)

SORRY, this may have been already posted, but I cannot find it...I JUST got the PC version and I wanna make my own custom gear...what progam do I use and can you link me to it please...also, link me to a tutorial, please. =b Thanks alot, and sorry about this. >_>;;

Re: (Help me out!) (please)

I would like to learn more too. I especially would like to learn how to make my wyvern to look like a shadow-wyvern, more blackness at least (and even some bloodish-red). Even learn how to turn my character's armor to black/red.

Comment

You can make custom gear o.O

Comment

Apparently so...

Comment

http://phabin.folye.net/

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

That's pretty nifty there.
            A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle,but by the size of his heart.

LEEEEROOOOY!!!

Comment

Yo Black! And oooo, custom gear ^^

Comment

Alright... so how do I use this program to customize my own character?

Comment

Thanks alot neighbortaru, I used that site, and didn't notice the tutorial on it, thanks. ^_^;;

Comment

Please read though one of the other 50 "Please help please" threads. All questions have been answered
                    §· White Mages are given their gift to help people ·§
                    §· To charge a person in need of that gift is against all White Mage principles ·§

»··· BUT ···«

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
                    Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

Comment

Okay, this has probably been answered, but I cannot seem to find it. I thought I saw a thread w/ someone using the US PC Version and able to write in his game, in Japanese. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can post the thread link or even tell me how to do this. It'd be really sweet, thanks. ^_^

Comment

Thats if you use a Macro Editor. Allows you to insert JP characters into your macros. But this process can only be done outside of the game. Because with the editor, you have to load your character's macro data from your FFXI install location. FFXIUtilPlus is one such editor.
                        Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
                        Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

Working...
                        X