Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to prospone gardening(or speed it up within the period of one day >.>)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to prospone gardening(or speed it up within the period of one day >.>)

Well, tomorrow at noon me and my family are headed up to Grand Lake for 4 days. All of my Tree Cuting are currently at the "Flowers Blooming" stage, except for my Arcane, which is at Growing nicely. As I probably won't be a way to harvest them and check them while I'm, on vacation, is there a way I can prostpone their wilting for three days, even if I only get one yeild per plant?
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: Any way to prospone gardening(or speed it up within the period of one day >.&gt

if you fill your house with overwhelming gardening moghancement, you should be able to sustain your plants for a few days.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Re: Any way to prospone gardening(or speed it up within the period of one day >.&gt

Only thing I can brainstorm is to have a friend you trust take care of them. Then again, that means either giving your PlayOnline ID and password to a game friend, or teaching a RL friend what to do.

I don't suggest you do a game friend unless you truely absolutely trust this person. We don't want him messing with your account or sending all your money to his character.

Hmm... maybe you should just try what Neighbortaru said and hope for the best.
      Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
      I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Overwhelming? Would that help my plants still be growing if I don't check em for a few days? Becasue I have also noticed that even though I still check them eahc day, some are still not doign well, but will get better(but then don't).
        Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
        A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
        More Sig:

Comment

If you've checked them everyday, you should be pushing back the time line some, at least as far as I know.

The overwhelming energy should help to.
          66MNK | 37WAR | 22SAM | 20THF | 20BST | 18 NIN | 17BLM | 10WHM
          Cooking 69 / Fishing 48
          01 / 10 on Hoo Mjuu the Torrent (Monster Signa: O)
          01 / 08 on Mee Deggi the Punisher (Ochiumsha Kote:
          O)
          01 / 04 on Quu Domi the Gallant (Sarutobi Kyahan: O)

Comment

I just don't want them to wilt while I'm gone. Anyway, overwhelming now(It was faint before) so that should help a bit...
            More Sig:

Comment

Overwhelming Gardening Moghancement will make your optimal window about a day longer from what I understand. I don't think it will sustain them for 4 extra days though.

Icemage

Comment

moghancement lvl 3 should last them up to 2 days. Though I think if you let your plants suffer at all they will have a lesser chance of optimal results.
                sigpic

Comment

Mabye I can ask my sister to do it... she will probably forget, but she might not..

Ok... I'm leaving Wendsday Afternoon, so I can check them in the morning. We are there for 3 nights, so Thursday and Friday they won't be attended. I'm comming back Saturday evening... so does the two days fit into that? I hope so, because I just bew a ton on tables and benches...
                  Last edited by Onionsoilder; 06-13-2006, 04:11 PM.
                  More Sig:

Comment

I can do it for you, if you want. Not very hard for me, and I have nothing to steal from someone on Midgard, even if I were a thief.

Comment

FYI, the "not doing well" comment is because you can feed them a crystal if you want. However, if you're growing saplings from cuttings, then you don't want to give them anything.
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Oh, ok. I was a little scared about that, thought my plants where going haywire... My sis said she would do it, but I just harvested 5/6 pots today, and I think the arcane one is two days behind, so if you could grab that for me...

I'll PM you my details. And don't try anything because everyone here is a witness! (nah, I trust you)
                        More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Onionsoilder
                          Oh, ok. I was a little scared about that, thought my plants where going haywire... My sis said she would do it, but I just harvested 5/6 pots today, and I think the arcane one is two days behind, so if you could grab that for me...

I'll PM you my details. And don't try anything because everyone here is a witness! (nah, I trust you)
                          My last arcane pot too quite a days extra to flower, maybe closer to a week actually, so you'll probably be back in time for it.

I did get 3 Saplings from it thoughso it was all good.

Comment

um.... onion... you only gave me your account number, not your password.

Comment

Well, he's probably gone now.

Comment

Working...
                              X