What to make for lvl 72 cook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to make for lvl 72 cook?

I'm 72.1 Artisan cook and I don't know what I should try to skill up on. I'm trying to do Pamama au Laits but I break a lot than making drinks and got 0.1 from crafting one. I don't have the raw fish handling key item just yet, im 10k short of guild points. Any suggestions what I should make for 72+?

Re: What to make for lvl 72 cook?

Tuna Sushi
    Level Cap: 77
    Recipe: Earth Crystal, Tarutaru Rice, Rice Vinegar, Gugru Tuna, Distilled Water, Ground Wasabi

Alternative Recipe for Tuna Sushi:
    Recipe: Earth Crystal, Tarutaru Rice, Rice Vinegar, Distilled Water, Ground Wasabi, Lakerda
    Note: Requires Key Item Raw Fish Handling.

Navarin
    Recipe: Fire Crystal, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Popoto, Mithran Tomato, Wild Onion, Rock Salt, Distilled Water, Giant Sheep Meat
    Last edited by Dim Mahk; 12-21-2007, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Navarin maybe? That is all I see on the list near your level that I ever remember there being a demand for.
      FFXIV Balmung Server
      Tenro Matashi
      PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Mahk View Post
        Navarin
        Recipe: Fire Crystal, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Popoto, Mithran Tomato, Wild Onion, Rock Salt, Distilled Water, Giant Sheep Meat
        The Navarin is the one I'd go with from Dim Mahk's list of good choices. The items in the recipe are all cheap and plentifull, most of them you can get at the guild merchant shop in Windy Waters, the Wild Onion might have to get in the AH, though cheap, Giant sheep meat also.
        Apothecary Owner
        Mithra
        BLM 75
        RDM 75

Comment

Stick with pamama au lait, and use advanced cooking support. It's only 9 levels above you, and advanced cooking will add 3 temporary skill points, putting it well within range.

I used Tuna Sushi, but you do need the raw fish handling key item for that.

Icemage

Comment

Thanks I'll try that!

Comment

Working...
            X