This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP question

are the GPitems different for everyone, different by guild rank, or the same for everyone?
    WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Re: GP question

Yes they are different.
    I cant remember the exact items because this was awhile ago but I checked the GP npc to see the item for the day before handing in my next test item. On leaving the guild I checked the GP npc again (I dont know why) and was very suprised to see the item had changed.. I think to tortilla's or something.

Comment

GP items are the same for all crafters of the same craft of the same rank. If you are an Artisan Cook, and your friend is an Artisan Cook as well, you will have the same item.

Icemage

Comment

They are different in the sense that the goldsmithing spectacles are titled differently than say the clothcraft spectacles. However each item gives that person +1 to their specific craft.

Comment

The GP request goes up one rank per day until it reaches your current rank then will reset to 1. The Item requested by the guild will be the same for EVERYONE on the current rank that day. (example if a veteran cook has grilled corn for a GP item all other ranks 3-10 that are on novice level for the day will have the same item. so a level 35 cook and a lvl 99 cook could have the same item on the same day). You can view a history of the recent requests as well as the other ranks and crafts at www.ffrecipe.com The requested item will be valid for ONE 24 HOUR RL DAY starting and ending at 10am central (GMT-6) and you can recieve a maximum points per day as listed by NPC when asked "What are the current limits?" I reccomend starting as early as possible to get the GP needed for the Big Ticket items like gear or furniture. As a cook Raw fish handling was useful however knoodle neading I still have yet to use. The higher your cooking(crafting) level the more items can be acquired from NPC. You can also exchange GP for HQ crystal to sign unstackable non drink items/food. Also I find that the crafting gear helps with HQ and item loss but reduces the skill ups obtained when crafting items just above level, I also dont reccomend support unless the recipe is 5 levels or more over current since you recieve skill ups based on how difficult the recipe was(support and gear make it less difficult to craft). I hope this answered you questions about GP

Comment

The lower the syth level, usually the lower the amount of guild points you can recieve during the day. I've also noticed if it is a stackable item, it generallly takes a lot more to reach max guild points for the day that a non-stackable item.
            Tienellia
            Sandy 10 / Windy 6
            69 Rdm | 65 Smn | 44 Whm | 39 Blm
            DivineSoulz -- Co-owner
            Stonars (Dynamis) -- Sackholder
            Cooking -- 98.7 +1
            ZM14
            PM 5-3

"Fight with a sword in your hand, a friend at your back, and magic in your veins"

Comment

Working...
            X