This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Chocobo Names

I just recently acquired two chocobo eggs from an ISNM, I have no idea what difference that makes, although I have heard the results are different than when you purchase it from an NPC. It hatched last night and I've been looking over the name list today.

I decided to call it Filante Peureux for something different. I thought to call it Filante Ecarlate or Filante Gagnante to make it rhyme, but I decided I would probably get tired of it. ^^

I wonder what colour it will end up? It's yellow at the moment, so we'll see...

http:// cerberusatemycookies.blogspot.com

Comment

lol ballistic for me ^^ love that name
      Emeraldpearl

75 Summoner
      37 White Mage

75 Red Mage
      37 White Mage

Currently Leveling: WHM

Comment

I remember doing the whole chocobo thing in FFVII. The only name I can remember off the top of my head was Shadow.

Comment

I named mine Restless Tornado
          RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
          sigpic

Comment

AirRunner. despite his name, hes slow and i always come in 4th place =/

Read if you don't value your braincells.

Comment

Ambitious Fatty

Comment

FeatherExpress or ZippyMama I think she'll be something special ^^:

Comment

Hmm. Looking at the list of names, I could create RainBlade. o.O Meh...

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Hmm, I've had two so far. The first was named Valentine Blade. It was a girl. I was hoping for her to be red, but she was yellow and because I didn't know anything about how to raise stats, she was retarded and slow. But I loved her anyway. ^^

The next one... I don't remember where I got the egg, but it was born female and named Noble Valentine (I think I have some sort of unhealthy fetish with that name). And while she, too, remained yellow, I got her up to first-class speed and a relatively good endurance stat (but I don't remember which stat that was exactly).
                    "Disgusting little creatures; soon all of you will feel my hate and suffer as I have suffered..." ~Nago

Comment

I have two characters, so I've been trying to raise them side by side.

First Generation:
                      Kaiser Pendragon: Yellow Male, Impressive Str and End. Born of egg received from Cho quest.

Star Dancer: Yellow Female, Above Avg, Int and Disc. Born of egg received from Cho quest.

Second Generation:
                      Restless Wind: Green Male, Stats TBD. Born of Star Dancer and Kaiser Pendragon.

I'm waiting on the other second gen cho to see if she has a color or not before I name her. She was also born of Kaiser Pendragon and Star Dancer. Two more days and I'll find out if she has color or not. ^.^

Comment

I only have one chocobo (hatched a week ago, there goes the gil I earn!). His name is Crimson Heart. I'm trying to convince my usual partner that if he has a girl we can breed them and I can have one that can be constantly bred with my male. XD

Comment

Bel Air.

XD am I the first one in this thread to think of that?

Comment

I named my first chocobo SilentRhapsody

Comment

My first and only bird is LuckyDancing.

Funny story behind that, actually. When I did Chocobo Raising, I had said that if I were to get a female chick, I would've had trouble choosing between "LuckyStar" and "CaramelDancing". Armando suggested I combine them to "CaramelStar," but I decided that the alternative sounded better.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                              Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
                              X