This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chocobo Names

That...wasn't really what I was going for. More like how a child names it's pet Spot, and then spot dies, so they have Spot II.

Comment

I named my chick Joyuese Highland. My chick is female, btw
      You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

Does your Chocobo occasionally attack twice?

Comment

Named mine Sakura Ichimonji...thankfully, it was a girl cause I named first then checked on it.
          All spells obtained!
          Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

A good question, when will you know if you have a male or female chocobo?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
              Does your Chocobo occasionally attack twice?
              I doesn't have any abilities yet. But with any luck it will. And maybe it will dig up a Joyuese too
              You know what, you can kiss my...

Red Mage 38 | White Mage 10 | Black Mage 17 | Bard 10 | Ranger 03 | Alchemy 38 | Cooking 09

RDM: Rose Duelist Mithra

Comment

Mines Big Foot >.>; i feel sorry for my chocobo,

Comment

I'm starting to wish that I had named mine Blazing Saddle. Sure it's not my favorite comedy of all time (or my favorite Mel Brooks movie, for that matter) and I'm not really a fan of westerns either. But it still would've been kinda funny to give my chocobo that name. Oh well, I guess I'll just post here for someone else to steal.
                  Last edited by Anson; 09-02-2006, 06:22 PM.
                  Click here to for words of wisdom from the wisest man to ever walk the face of the earth!

Comment

Serein Claire. Kinda girly, but she's a girl. And a pretty, pretty princess!

Comment

Originally posted by Anson View Post
                      I'm starting to wish that I had named mine Blazing Saddle. Sure it's not my favorite comedy of all time (or my favorite Mel Brooks movie, for that matter) and I'm not really a fan of westerns either. But it still would've been kinda funny to give my chocobo that name. Oh well, I guess I'll just post here for someone else to steal.
                      Thank you, soon as I get a choco I will be naming it that.
                      Then when it wins a choco race and they want to give it a 1st place badge, it can look at the commissioner of the race and say, "Badges? I don't need no stinking badges."
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

But I do need a badge. My entire self worth rests on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian View Post
                          Thank you, soon as I get a choco I will be naming it that.
                          Then when it wins a choco race and they want to give it a 1st place badge, it can look at the commissioner of the race and say, "Badges? I don't need no stinking badges."
                          You're welcome... THIEF!

Ooh, and if your Chocobo ends up being a black male chocobo, maybe he'll go around saying, "Hey where are the white women at?" Or uh... would that be yellow female chocobos? Oh whatever, you know what I mean!
                          Last edited by Anson; 09-02-2006, 06:21 PM.
                          Click here to for words of wisdom from the wisest man to ever walk the face of the earth!

Comment

I named my womanmakemeasammich Capitaine Groove. She gets down to the beat of Africa on a daily basis.

Comment

I named mine "Esprit Orage" - Spirit of the Storm (so what if the French is a little off..)
                              Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
                              Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
                              Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

Big Q for great justice. It was either that or Lord Brian. >.>
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X