Low level gil-maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Low level gil-maker?

I just bought Pick axes and farmed the Fire Crystals fro m what ever gives them. I did buy some of them. Then I just mined Tin and Copper Ore in the Z Mines, I made Copper and Bronze Ingots out of them and sold the rest at the AH

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

well, i am level 13 smithing, and am getting great profit ^^ i buy the mats for about 2k on fenrir from bastok and windy, and sell SCALE MAIL for 5k in san d'Oria on mule. oh yeah, recipe = earth crystal, leather vest, 4 bronze scales, 1 cotton thread, 1 sheep leather. idk if this will work on other servers, or if you think it's worth the running around, but i only have like a 1/10 fail rate, and at 3k profit each selling at a decent rate, hey? why not just look around the nations and take a look? also, farming your own ore REALLY helps.
      SHOW TEH PIMPEST PC ON EARTH!!!

Comment

Ellipses on Fenrir
        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
        . . .

Comment

OMG...I am SO stealing that!
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

hey "TheGrandMom", how do u force AA/AF? do u mean artifact armor by AF? i have my resolution at 2560x2048, too

EDIT: oh, i see, that wasnt ur post, it was Balfree's but still, how?

Comment

AA = Anti Aliasing
              AF = Anisotropic Filtering

You can force it depending on your graphics card, it is however somewhat limited. Don't tell me you want to see some galka's pubes?
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                Don't tell me you want to see some galka's pubes?
                HAHAHAHAHA
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

<<; no, not at all, i wanna see some mith--- nmd anyways, i have an 8600 GT (nvidia), will that do?

Comment

I don't know if this still applies, but I'll add it anyways-

When i very first started the game I spent about 4 days mining in Zeruhn and got nothing good- just a bunch of iron, copper, and a few zinc ores, and i made brass ingots to sell at the AH. I threw away all those Iron ores.... they were so common i thought they had to be worthless!!

The moral? Try Zeruhn- though I don't know if this is normally an RMT infested mining site.
                    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Iron ore I can still sell for 800 gil a piece on bastok AH in Kujuta server, it will always keep a reasonable price in bastok, not only for synthing, but also because it pops the morrion worm in Korroloka Tunnel. In fact the last 25 sales on the Jeuno AH have fetched 1k a piece.

Comment

Working...
                      X