I want to see Cphoenix's caykes...

No really i do!
    Hoppkins - Red Mage - Ragnarok
    Hopkins - Theif - Ragnarok - RIP
    Hoppkins Wytchfinder lv 70 Cleric Emarr Server

Comment

Cooking Recipes

Cooking Guild - Recipe List:

Roast Corn (ƒ??[ƒXƒgƒR?[ƒ“) = Fire Crystal (‰Š‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Million Corn (ƒ~ƒŠƒIƒ“ƒR?[ƒ“)

Boiled Egg (‚ä‚Å—‘) = Fire Crystal (‰Š‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Lizard Egg (ƒgƒJƒQ‚Ì—‘) + Distilled Water (?ö—¯?…)

Stone Soup (?΂̃X?[ƒv) = Fire Crystal (‰Š‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Firestone x 3 (‰Î‘Å?Î?~‚R) + Distilled Water (?ö—¯?…)

Wild Rabit Grill (–ì“e‚̃OƒŠƒ‹) = Fire Crystal (‰Š‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Dried Marjoram (Š£‘‡ƒ}?[ƒWƒ‡ƒ‰ƒ€) + Rabit Meat (–ì“e‚Ì“÷)

Salmon Sand (ƒT?[ƒ‚ƒ“ƒTƒ“ƒh) = Earth Crystal (“y‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Tear Mustard (—܂̃}ƒXƒ^?[ƒh) + Apple Vinegar (ƒAƒbƒvƒ‹ƒrƒlƒK?[) + Black Bread?@(?•ƒpƒ“) + La Tene cabbage?@(ƒ‰ƒe?[ƒkƒLƒƒƒxƒc) + Smoked Salmon (ƒXƒ‚?[ƒNƒhƒT?[ƒ‚ƒ“) + Mithran Tomato (ƒ~ƒXƒ‰ƒ“ƒgƒ}ƒg)

Orange Juice (ƒIƒŒƒ“ƒWƒWƒ…?[ƒX) = Water Crystal (?…‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Salta Orange x 4 (ƒTƒ‹ƒ^ƒIƒŒƒ“ƒW?~‚S)

Huney (–I–¨) = Wind Crystal (•—‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹ ) + Beehive Fragment x 4 (–I‚Ì‘ƒ‚Ì‚©‚¯‚ç?~‚S)

Tortilla (ƒgƒ‹ƒeƒB?[ƒ„) = Fire Crystal (‰Š‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Sandoria Flour (ƒTƒ“ƒhƒŠƒA?¬”ž•²) + Million Corn (ƒ~ƒŠƒIƒ“ƒR?[ƒ“) + Olive Oil (ƒIƒŠ?[ƒuƒIƒCƒ‹) + Rock Salt (Šâ‰–)

Fungus Broiled With Salt (ƒLƒmƒR‚̉–?Ä‚«) = Fire Crystal (‰Š‚̃NƒŠƒXƒ^ƒ‹) + Rock Salt (Šâ‰–) + Sleep Fungus x 2 (ƒlƒ€ƒŠƒ^ƒP?~‚Q)

This is not all what I have, but sorry, it's lunch time, and post later!
      Eriwilde - Red Mage of literary and military arts from Bastok - Garuda

The Bilingual Website for FFXI

Comment

What about a list of what each food does? Anyone got that?
        Ramuh-
        Ashtear: THF27 ; MNK24 ;; WAR10 ;; RDM03 ;; BLM03

Comment

Roast Corn (ƒ??[ƒXƒgƒR?[ƒ“) : DEX-1 VIT+3 HP+6

Boiled Egg (‚ä‚Å—‘) : HP+8 MP+8

Stone Soup (?΂̃X?[ƒv) : HP Restoration value upon Healing +2

Wild Rabit Grill (–ì“e‚̃OƒŠƒ‹): STR+2 INT-1 Striking Power+10.9%

Salmon Sand (ƒT?[ƒ‚ƒ“ƒTƒ“ƒh) : DEX+1 VIT+1 AGI+1 INT+2 MND-1 HP+8

Orange Juice (ƒIƒŒƒ“ƒWƒWƒ…?[ƒX) : Automatic MP Restoration 1 point per 3 sec. for 1 minute

Tortilla (ƒgƒ‹ƒeƒB?[ƒ„) : DEX-1 VIT+4 HP+6

Fungus Broiled With Salt (ƒLƒmƒR‚̉–?Ä‚«): STR-1 MND+3 MP+10 HP Restoration Rate Upon Healing+2

Comment

Thanks! [do they stack? Like, 50 Salmon Sand = super man?]
            Ramuh-
            Ashtear: THF27 ; MNK24 ;; WAR10 ;; RDM03 ;; BLM03

Comment

Originally posted by Staccato
              Thanks! [do they stack? Like, 50 Salmon Sand = super man?]
              No. You can have the effect only for one item for some period a bit longer than the effect of the magic 'protess', ven though you use many same items at one time.

Comment

Hey EriWilde, I put your cooking list onto the front post if you don't mind and I believe that those are correct. Anyway thanks for the list, I didn't want to type in food list. Make me sick.

Comment

hey JJ and Eriwilde can i use that info on a site? ill credit it to you guys if u let me ok? plz reply soon
                  0/18 on suzu rogberry... i wonder why i ever quit
                  Optical Hat
                  Dodge Earringx2
                  Amemit Mantle+1
                  Scorpion Harness
                  Spike Necklace/Evasion Torque
                  War Gloves
                  Swordbelt+1
                  Dusk Trousers
                  Hecatomb Leggings
                  Daylight Dagger
                  Stun Kukri
                  Ungur Boomerang

Comment

Level Requirements

cloudedlink wrote on 01-16-03 09:06 AM:
                    hey can i use your recipes for the culinary guild on a website? ill credit it to you
                    Sure, go ahead.

But I'd better tell you this.
                    I think I need to let you know there are specific levels of the Guild Skill to use these recipes, and those that can be done successfully at the earlier stage are limited. There are only a few recipes for each kind of skills that can be successful when characters' skill levels are 0 - Layman (‘f?l). And this hierarchy is rather too much complicated. And even though we try to use recipes that require higher levels, we just lose crystals and other items used for Guildihng.

I'm thinking of making a list of such levels that are required to perform 'Guilding' successfully. It's extremely hard to aquire skills for Guilding, and I believe listing up receipes for elemental levels is enough for most people here by now. I'll try to make those lists as my character's levels get higher.

Sorry I'm not the official for the game and my list would be less complete, but I'll do my best. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

And here is the sample of the Japanese list I have been making.

Culinary Recipe for Layman (‘f?l)

Please be informed of the folloing explanations.

ƒXƒLƒ‹(Skill) : ’²—? (Cooking)
                      ŠK‹‰ (Ranks): ‘f?l (Layman)
                      There are several ranks of Guild Skills. And This list includes only recipes that can be successful for Layman (‘f?l). The character's rank gets higher every time when the skill points get 10 points.
                      ?@?@
                      “™‹‰ (Classes):
                      a. ?‰‹‰ (Lower Class) : For those who have lower skill points of each rank
                      b. ’†‹‰ (Middle Class): For those who have middle skill points for each rank.
                      c. ?㋉ (High Class): For those who have high skill points for each rank.
                      d. ‰B‚µ (Hidden) : For those who have the rank. These are rare recipes.

LV : The Skill Points required.

CP: The Skill Points that can be reached by ammumulating the exxperiences of the recipe.

- - -

Note:
                      Skill points are gained by 0.1 occasionally when you try Guilding. So it's quite hard to get 1 skill points.

I'll try to fill in more items in the due course.

Comment

ty eriwilde for lettin me use the stuff, ill credit it toward u but i got a pm from CPhionix and he said i can use HIS cooking guide? ummm are u in the same clan as him or something, i dont kno who i should credit it 2.
                        hey JJ Omega, i still need confirmation that i can use your recipe guide, plz write back asap
                        Optical Hat
                        Dodge Earringx2
                        Amemit Mantle+1
                        Scorpion Harness
                        War Gloves
                        Swordbelt+1
                        Dusk Trousers
                        Hecatomb Leggings
                        Daylight Dagger
                        Stun Kukri
                        Ungur Boomerang

Comment

Sure, go ahead.:spin:

Comment

ty guys, but CPhoenix keeps on saying that some of the recipes are his? im crediting this info to Eriwilde and JJ Omega, but if CPhoenix has created any of this info i would like to know what parts so i can credit it to him.
                            Optical Hat
                            Dodge Earringx2
                            Amemit Mantle+1
                            Scorpion Harness
                            War Gloves
                            Swordbelt+1
                            Dusk Trousers
                            Hecatomb Leggings
                            Daylight Dagger
                            Stun Kukri
                            Ungur Boomerang

Comment

/sigh - I can see this is getting out of hand and I need to clarify things.

JJ Omega & Eriwilde created their list of their own accord and they should be credited for it.

I submitted a cooking link to "Cloudedlink" (http://palliance.homeip.net/ffxi/trans/cook.htm) which is a page taken from a JP website which I translated added afew bits here and there etc etc.

I never proclaimed that any of JJ Omega & Eriwide's recipes were mine. Nor do I don't see how I could lay claim to a recipe as "mine" since most of them are comon knowledge in FFXI.

I hope this clears things up.

Regards,

CPhoenix
                              'proditus semel, non tua culpa est
                              proditus bis, tu es in culpa
                              proditus ter, tu es stultus'

Comment

YAY!!! finally everything is clear!! ty sooo much CPoenix! and u 2 JJ and Eri!
                                Optical Hat
                                Dodge Earringx2
                                Amemit Mantle+1
                                Scorpion Harness
                                War Gloves
                                Swordbelt+1
                                Dusk Trousers
                                Hecatomb Leggings
                                Daylight Dagger
                                Stun Kukri
                                Ungur Boomerang