Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crafting to suit my jobs

Originally posted by Neomage View Post
    Actually, it does. You can use it in conjunction with the ultra-rare lightning crystal to create extremely valuable distilled water.
    Ah, yeah, right, I think I saw this distilled water for sale at 12 gill in the diner in Metalworks... I almost believed you...

So I have to get to the Tharongi Canyon, to get one of those? That's like miles away, next to Windurst! I'm not going to waste my valuable life to forge a 12 gill worth drink...or should I? Why don't they let you fetch something easier, like a wild onion or something, which is easier to get and closer to home.

Thanks again for all help!
    Life is good, Final Fantasy is better...

Silverlance on Leviathan (Hume MNK)

Comment

Originally posted by DrakenDame View Post
      Ah, yeah, right, I think I saw this distilled water for sale at 12 gill in the diner in Metalworks... I almost believed you...

So I have to get to the Tharongi Canyon, to get one of those? That's like miles away, next to Windurst! I'm not going to waste my valuable life to forge a 12 gill worth drink...or should I? Why don't they let you fetch something easier, like a wild onion or something, which is easier to get and closer to home.

Thanks again for all help!
      I IZ CONFUSED!

You do know that you don't have to start with the level 1 craft right? Look up the guides on ffxiclopedia.org preferably one that starts with Tsurara. That'll take you from 0-6 pretty quickly.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
        I IZ CONFUSED!

You do know that you don't have to start with the level 1 craft right? Look up the guides on ffxiclopedia.org preferably one that starts with Tsurara. That'll take you from 0-6 pretty quickly.
        Actually, no, I did not know...sorry Luckely I've got you to tell me that!
        Life is good, Final Fantasy is better...

Silverlance on Leviathan (Hume MNK)

Comment

Originally posted by DrakenDame View Post
          Actually, no, I did not know...sorry Luckely I've got you to tell me that!
          lol no problem man. This is a good guide as well http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/alc...who-needs.html its just a little old though.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
          Originally posted by Solymir
          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

if u end up working on smn, then get colthcraft to 60 and leathercraft to 100. U can then make the austere gear and if ur lucky HQ it to the penance gear. If u want penance gear it wud cost u 7million gil for the robe alone, so think of the potential saving made there, plus if u were very lucky in HQing it more than once, think of the hughe profit from it as well

Comment

For those in Alc making Silent pots and Prism dust helps out the community and gets you some gil. Also for those that are ballsy to level up smithing goldsmithing and alc on one character if you hit 60 with alc and i think 40 on the others you can start producing puppet parts and bullets to help out the Pups and Cors who are inconstant need for those items. Cooking htough helps the most for normal play though Acc up and atk up foods help xpping and skill ups and so you will be helping others by making these also juices are always i need.

Unfortantly for new crafters keeping up with high level crafters in this field is well...impossible its not going to happen. Lets look at antidotes shall we. They sell fast and are cheap to make both pluses but what would take a low level crafter 1-10 to make a stack is a stack of each material to make. For a character that can hq them they can make a stack every hq 3 so they are a walking production line for this and other products. IF money is oyur game then you have to scout the ah for what your skills can be used for. For instance my smithing is only 8 and so is my goldsmithing but i a saw on the ah no brass scythes were up and the buys was average months ago, so the only reason it stop selling is people stop putting it up. So I made 3 bronze scythes and took those with a few zinc ores i had left from a mining trip and made brass scythe and put them up. Sold same day. Unfortantly the keen eye is something alot of players have no sooner then when my last scythe sell 10 more were up and they were selling for 2k above mine. It really playing hte market but consumables are the way to go.

Comment

Working...
              X