Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do with more than 1 guild at 60 skill for Profit?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What will you do with more than 1 guild at 60 skill for Profit?

    Hello. I am from Ramuh server. Now working on all guilds to 60 and got Cooking and Wood at 60; maybe in 3 more days Alchemy at 60. What will you do with these 3 guilds for money? I was thinking in HQ Black Ink, make Bast P. and combine for Shiheis ...

    what will you do with all guilds but Goldsmith, fishing and Blacksmith at 60 for $$$$$?
    ********* Guilds Level *********
    (>o_o)> Lu Shang Obtained 8/8/2004 <(o_o<)

    Fishing 72.8, Cook 74, Woodworking 60, Leather 35 . Clothcraft 22, Smith 34, alchemy 84.2, Goldsmith 30
    ************ Jobs ************
    Ranger 60, Ninja 37, Rdm 57, Blm 32, Thf 20, War 18

    Current Gil .... 700,000, 25-40k per hour. ~ Eurytos Bow ~ 5.2M

  • #2
    I leveled my Alchemy so I could make pumps to level my wood when I realized the same thing you did. I can make all the ingredients for Shihei! HQ ink, save a little by making your own Bast Parchment, and HQ the Shihei. That's not bad profit.

    Comment


    • #3
      You can make some profit this way, but it is a bit time-consuming. At 59 Woodworking and 55 Alchemy, I start with 1 stack of nebimonites and get roughly 3-3.5 stacks of black ink under good conditions. 6-7 Elm Logs turns into an equal number of stacks of Bast Parchment. Throw in some wind crystals and I end up with 15-18 stacks of shihei after 1 hour.

      Total gil spent: 34-38K
      Total value when done: 75-90K

      The only issue with this is that it uses up a lot of inventory space, and you can only sell a certain amount of shihei at a time via AH without flooding the market. It is a reasonable way to make some money if you have sufficient skill in both crafts, and leaves you time to do stuff like missions/quest/XP while you wait for stuff to sell.

      NOTE: Before you get too excited, the numbers I show above are while crafting under optimal (new moon) conditions. Don't try this during a bad moon phase - your HQ results go way down, and with them go your profits.


      Icemage

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks a lot for those replies. Anyway, this was a bad idea. Some mins later after I read this post again I say "Wow ... I just made a NOOB question" ... this was like ask "How can I make Fast gil" LOL

        Well, now i know the only way to make good gil is making HQ.

        Thanks for those tips
        ********* Guilds Level *********
        (>o_o)> Lu Shang Obtained 8/8/2004 <(o_o<)

        Fishing 72.8, Cook 74, Woodworking 60, Leather 35 . Clothcraft 22, Smith 34, alchemy 84.2, Goldsmith 30
        ************ Jobs ************
        Ranger 60, Ninja 37, Rdm 57, Blm 32, Thf 20, War 18

        Current Gil .... 700,000, 25-40k per hour. ~ Eurytos Bow ~ 5.2M

        Comment

        Working...
        X