Before the Easter event: yield = 24-43k a day
Day that the Easter Event ended: yield = 103k
Days after the Easter Even ended: yield = 5k-15k(rarely)
has anybody noticed this sort of trend at all?
My linkshell buddy, who mines in Gusgen, has noticed a sharp decrease in overall profits from mining as well, ever since the easter egg event ended, there have been fewer unique ore drops and a sharp increase in Pebbles and Tin ores. But he tends to get more Darksteel/gold/raw ore than I do, I mine in Yughott btw.
has anybody else been feeling this sort of thing too? Or have I just hit a run of extremely bad luck.
Day that the Easter Event ended: yield = 103k
Days after the Easter Even ended: yield = 5k-15k(rarely)
has anybody noticed this sort of trend at all?
My linkshell buddy, who mines in Gusgen, has noticed a sharp decrease in overall profits from mining as well, ever since the easter egg event ended, there have been fewer unique ore drops and a sharp increase in Pebbles and Tin ores. But he tends to get more Darksteel/gold/raw ore than I do, I mine in Yughott btw.
has anybody else been feeling this sort of thing too? Or have I just hit a run of extremely bad luck.





Comment