Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hehe crafting is fun

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Can you find maple lumber and arrow wood (or something like that) around sandoria? I was wondering because there are quite a few items I would like to craft with those materials. If you can log them then how long do you think it would take to find them?
    from my experience arrowhead & ash logs is the most common to get....followed by maple & willow.

    if your in san'dioria you could just go to the woodworker guild and buy maple logs or maple lumber....alot of times they are sold out...but if you get them right when they open at about 6:00 then you can buy them up.

    if you go on a logging session you are sure to find a good amount of those logs....id say a normal session you would bring back maybe 10 of each if you wanted....i stay with 5 and throw the rest away because i mainly look for elm/holly.
    Karen Joy Morris is great...I think I love her.

    Comment


    • #17
      wouldnt think to long, i heard theres a variety of trees you can get around the outpost near sandoria. try there?
      i haven't tried the normal outpost.....but the Ghelsba outpost aka orc base is deinitely the best....because there is an area with like id say 15-20 trees or soemthing like that.....and you can run around in a circle and just keep logging and logging.

      hehe

      that is if noone else is logging there....if other people are there your most likely going to have to wait your turn on alot of the logging points...but if noone is there you can just log away...over and over.

      if you bring enough hatchets that is...as they will break...

      right when you enter the Ghelsba area....the first "area" is the logging place..so you dont have to go deep into it.
      Karen Joy Morris is great...I think I love her.

      Comment


      • #18
        That's great since I plan on being a ranger and making my own arrows. It also works out because I plan on being an elve and starting out in sandoria. This would also cover my gil problems for sure!!!

        I have to wait to get the game though since I don't have enough memory on my pc. Why couldn't the ps2 version come out sooner!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          yeah im kind of wanting to be a ranger as well...because making your own arrows sounds awesome...and bows.

          and you make arrows in like 33's...so you can make yourself tons of arrows....hehe.

          the only hard part i see with that is usually an arrow has some kind of feather in the ingredient...a yagudo feather or chocobo...and i know you get those at windurst...there may be a lack of some ingredients in san doria for arrows.

          maybe not though...i have not got far enough to craft arrows...just some bolts for a crossbow.
          Karen Joy Morris is great...I think I love her.

          Comment


          • #20
            forget arrows, the gun is the best muahaha. i want to be a ranger too

            Comment


            • #21
              by the way if your into selling stuff......that midgard server is a buyer's paradise...and a seller's nightmare...lol

              everything is like 1,000 cheaper compared to other servers.

              elm log=1,900gil
              wind crystal=1,000gil

              yup you heard right...1,000gil...my other server they sell for 2,000-2,500gil.

              earth crystals=100gil


              that is what happens to an economy of tons of people trying to sell lower then the next person..and then another person selling lower and lower...and then you get wind crystals for 1,000gil.

              very hard to make fast money on that server.
              Karen Joy Morris is great...I think I love her.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MessiahX
                forget arrows, the gun is the best muahaha. i want to be a ranger too

                Why are guns better than bows? I would like to know more on the subject.

                Comment


                • #23
                  hm im not sure, i just think the gun looks better than the bow. maybe it shoots farther or does more dmg. but its more expensive i heard.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    "wind crystal=1,000gil"

                    I do hope you mean in stacks of 12. They're 200 gil each on Fairy.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      yeah i mean stacks lol.....no 1 crystal is selling for 1,000gil.

                      well now my newest adventure is "moat carp" hehe.....in san dioria there is a little bridge that leads to the residential area....and right off that bridge if you fish with insect balls...moat carp bite like crazy.

                      and 12 moat carp on caitsith sell for 6,000gil.....so basically you get to level up fishing skill...and get to catch moat carp which sells for a high price.

                      between elm logs and moat carp im gonna be rich...muahahahaah.



                      and i found the carbon rod to be a good one to use there....i had 5 broken poles but when i used a carbon rod i went through 9 insect balls without one broken rod.

                      and my fishing skill is finally not 0....im a level 2 fisher.wooo hoo.

                      Karen Joy Morris is great...I think I love her.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        is fishing fun?? or do the fish bite once in a lifetime and does it get boring?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          fishing can be boring....if no fish are biting.

                          but fishing is actually more advanced then just using a pole and throwing any kind of bait out there....you have to use the right kind of fishing pole and right kind of bait.

                          if you have the wrong kind of bait for that area type of fish then you will be getting nothing....but if you have the right bait you will be getting bites left and right....everytime i threw my line in i was getting bites.

                          it sucks though when a pole breaks...i spent like 2,500gil on a rod and it broke...DOH!....but i sold 12 moat carp for 6,000gil and got more then my money back...tee hee.

                          to be honest....i have not went out and fought monsters in sooo long lol....i have just been around the kingdom crafting,logging,fishing....and its been a blast...also it keeps the game fresh..because then you can go out on level up journeys and its fresh because you have not been doing it for hours and hours and everytime you log in.

                          like if your fishing in fast waters..you want to use a fast water fishing pole obviously....or in a stream you probably want to use a rig...im not a expert on the topic..i just started...but i have observed you have to use certain baits in certain areas.
                          Karen Joy Morris is great...I think I love her.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Well it takes time and u need good combos in fishing inorder to succeed in catching something.
                            "Knowledge is the key to superiority"

                            ~Diablos~

                            Diablos- war23/blm36/drg/27
                            Abyss- blm21/bst27
                            http://lorddiablos.proboards23.com s4.invisionfree.com/Missing_Nin_Colony
                            Japan@Beta
                            Clans: NeoGundan, TheConfederation, KnightsofRivendale

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Do you catch a moat carp every time? Also, do you mean that you sold 12 moat carp for 6000 each or for all together?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Sounds like you can make some gil from crafting it looks like fun.


                                We seek truth about or world but to find that truth we must find the truth
                                in our self.

                                Our friends are the one we should trust the most the one who are all ways there for you.

                                *knight*

                                a courageous and powerful swordsman.

                                brave; integritous; commanding

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X