Hello there :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there :)

Hello everyone! Whats new? I am new to FFXI and I should be setting up the game here shortly. I just wanted to see how everyone is doing on this blessed day!

Re: Hello there

Welcome to FFXIO!

I'm surprised the Taru has yet to be here... hehehe....

Comment

What Taru? and I got a question can FFXI run on a netbook? Also my brother downloaded FFXI from gamestop.com as a digital download back in 08 and never played it...is it possible to still download it??

Thanks! :D

Comment

Yyg of course! But I see you already met him in another thread. I just looked in this one first.

It should beable to run on a netbook. Any PC made after 06 should be able to run it fine as well.

I did not know that you could download the FFXI client from game stop. If game stop keeps digital records of their sales, you should be able to download it again. But I suggest you get the collection from Steam though. It includes the game, expansions, and add-ons (I believe), for about 15$.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
          Yyg of course! But I see you already met him in another thread. I just looked in this one first.

It should beable to run on a netbook. Any PC made after 06 should be able to run it fine as well.

I did not know that you could download the FFXI client from game stop. If game stop keeps digital records of their sales, you should be able to download it again. But I suggest you get the collection from Steam though. It includes the game, expansions, and add-ons (I believe), for about 15$.
          Ok thank you sooo much hehe

Comment

No problem. I try to answer questions to the best of my knowledge on here. ^_^

Comment

And the steam version comes with a badass in game lowbie hat.
              Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
              Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                I'm surprised the Taru has yet to be here... hehehe....
                Originally posted by ProphetMedori View Post
                What Taru?
                I love these exchanges... Its the same every time.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

The taru.
                  Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                  Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

/flex

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                      /flex
                      Hello Mr Taru how are you doing?? LOL...

Comment

Working...
                      X