New to FFXi But not to the Final Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to FFXi But not to the Final Series

Hey wuts up everyone ,I knew to the massive multiplayer online but not new to the series ,I enjoy'd mostly all them to date the one that stands out obviously is 7 one of my favorite games story line and game play were excellent.

anyway ,I'm back but not playing on the CPU Playing on the Xbox 360 Dose Anyone know of any guilds or Friends that wouldnt mind help a noob through the parrells of this new world ,Im lookin into being a elf black mage- with secondary as Dark Knight or/ Summoner

Hope to hear from anyone soon and ,Im glad to join the community i hope there are some xbox 360 players out there it wud b a bust if im the only one Running around lol

Re: New to FFXi But not to the Final Series

You'll have to get in game and start socializing with people in order to find a linkshell (guild). I'd check the 360 centric boards for fellow 360 players too.

FFXI is a different animal than its offline counterpart. It is much MUCH more difficult and usually eats up and spits out people that aren't up for a challenge. The rewards in the game are significant and well worth the effort (for most). If you can stick with it, you will grow to love the game immensely. Good luck and have fun, thats the most important thing!
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
      You'll have to get in game and start socializing with people in order to find a linkshell (guild). I'd check the 360 centric boards for fellow 360 players too.

FFXI is a different animal than its offline counterpart. It is much MUCH more difficult and usually eats up and spits out people that aren't up for a challenge. The rewards in the game are significant and well worth the effort (for most). If you can stick with it, you will grow to love the game immensely. Good luck and have fun, thats the most important thing!

Thanks yes,I've notivce my 360 has been dlin stuff for the game since 1 o clock easter time it ALMOST 7 AND I STILL HAVE 4 HOURS TO GOOO LOLOL THE EXPECTATION AND THE SHEER EXCIEMENT to Play is killin me lol .

I've play a few mmorpg but this will be my first on the 360 .

Comment

Here are some helpful threads to read or click around in to help pass the time:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...irst-info.html

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/ffx...haracters.html

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/ffx...ing-guide.html

I usually have a Welcome to the forums post with links and stuff but I'm not on my usual PC so I don't have access to it so...

Welcome to the forums! Here are the forum rules:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/ffx...rum-rules.html

It's a ghetto introduction, sorry about that. lol
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
          Here are some helpful threads to read or click around in to help pass the time:

I usually have a Welcome to the forums post with links and stuff but I'm not on my usual PC so I don't have access to it so...

Welcome to the forums! Here are the forum rules:

It's a ghetto introduction, sorry about that. lol

Lol Thanks and it not a problem lol ,I understand most sub languages IN the US lolol :-) thanks for the info ill def read up since,I'm about ready to shot myself from starring at all these patches download up lol quick queston the latest addition to the game Is Not included in the Ultimate collection am ,I right ?

Also do you think it worth buying and dling since im such a beginer should,I allow for my character to grow with that expainsion ?

Comment

Oh heck no, you don't need to buy those expansions for a bit. What you have right now is enough to keep you busy for a good while and give you time to see if you want to stick with it or not.

Comment

That why it taking so long it downloading every expansion minus the latest one that came out Thanks ,i appreciate it now if .i could locate some gamers on the same console as me to help me out .

Comment

Working...
              X