Why Hullo There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Hullo There!

DOOOOOOD. YOU LIVE TWENTY MINUTES FROM ME! that is, if flint is your place if residence as your info says. I used to go there every day to drop my bro off at michigan school for the deaf on hammerburg.

What server you play on? Imma havta hunt you down now.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcacial View Post
      What server you play on? Imma havta hunt you down now.
      Haha! I play on Leviathan, but I don't play much at all anymore. I'm planning to get my account back together when SE raises the level cap pretty soon.

Oh, and yeah I live in Flint.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

My in-laws live in Swartz Creek. Meet me in the Genessee Valley mall in your Spock outfit! lolololol
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
          My in-laws live in Swartz Creek. Meet me in the Genessee Valley mall in your Spock outfit! lolololol
          LMAO! I probably won't even be in town on Halloween this year since I'm planning to go to the anime convention again that weekend.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

Ha ha. Im from the royal oak and rochester areas, im used to having all the business around me and I just moved out to holly last year. Cant find anything interesting out here.. Anyone got any suggestions for a broke guy? Side from drinking and blazing that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
              LMAO! I probably won't even be in town on Halloween this year since I'm planning to go to the anime convention again that weekend.
              Who said anything about Halloween!!?
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                Who said anything about Halloween!!
                I did. Since I won't be wearing it again until then...
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------

Comment

Party pooper!!

Comment

Working...
                  X