Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost ID & Information.

Hey,

I want to return to FFXI for a bit before FFXIV comes out so i recently installed POL and tried to login with some old information i wrote down in my game manual. It seems that it is all "Incorrect." I haven't played in over a year or two and was wondering if there is a Lost/Retrieve password section. I have all of my game CD-Keys, but cant find anything anywhere on how to retrieve the details to my account.

Any link would be helpful.
    Alkisti.
    Name: Alkisti
    Server: Cerberus
    Job: 20BRD/10WHM.

Re: Lost ID & Information.

If you have all of your CD keys and your original POL ID then you can try giving customer services a ring

Can't find the number but if you go to Playonline customer support, pick Accounts/billing and reactivation then follow the steps you should be able to get through to someone.

Comment

Thanks Uma. I will let you know how it goes.

Edit:
      Well, i contacted SE about my account and i'm missing some things like credit card information. So I've decided to just start over. I linked up a 14 day trial and i'm updating now. Will pick-up the game when I start my new job and then hopefully be waking out some good levels soon enough. Any ideas on a server suggestion? I know 1 friend of mine plays on Hades. I just didn't enjoy the server too much. Suggestions?
      Last edited by Alkisti; 02-26-2010, 11:51 PM.
      Name: Alkisti
      Server: Cerberus
      Job: 20BRD/10WHM.

Comment

I had the same problem, what's even stranger is that I searched my e-mails for anything relating to square enix and found nothing, it was like I never registerd.. it was only when I found the original game box with disks inside that I knew I wasn't going crazy and those memories of playing as a red mage were not fake.

I am guessing they disable accounts that are no longer active..

Comment

Working...
        X