Expansion Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion Packs

I had installed FFXI Vana`diel collection 2007 recently and registered all the expansions that came with it (RotZ, CoP, ToAU) and when i go to start the game it tells me the expansion data is not installed, i put the DVD for the game in again to try and find the expansions to install them but theres only an Adobe Acrobat file (id asume PDF file) ive also been able to play the basic version of the game (in the last 10 days ive managed to get to 29 an unlock my sub and when looking for what classes i should unlock for my war i noticed i needed my expansions to get the ones i wanted). anyways if anyones able to help please do

Re: Expansion Packs

This may sound like a really silly question but are you using a DVD drive? Certain drives don't detect DVD's ( ie. CD drives) If you are using a DVD-r/w drive then the disc is bad or your DVD drive isn't picking it up for some reason.
    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Did you register the expansions? You need to register your expansions through your POL. I'm sure the information is in the instruction manual.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

He did, according to his post.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
        X